Brendan Schaub explains backstage blowout with Nate Diaz at Mayweather vs McGregor fight

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted. Cliffs: Brendan tries to talk to Nate backstage after the May-Mac fight and Nate browbeats him in front of Showtime execs.

Videos are of Brendan talking about it with Rogan and another show. Please let there be an actual video of this confrontation.

Already posted.

Nate just being a bitter bitch... Brendan has nothing to gain trying to argue you with some who wants to fight for free in public! Brendan has a career outside fighting Nate has fuck all outside it

Already posted.

Nate just being a bitter bitch... Brendan has nothing to gain trying to argue you with some who wants to fight for free in public! Brendan has a career outside fighting Nate has fuck all outside it

Is there actual video footage of this altercation? It sound hilarious.

Already posted.

Nate has a BJJ school and live appearances for pay.

Everyone knows how Nate is and Brendan shouldn't have even tried speaking to him. What was he expecting?

He didn't punk anyone. He acted like an angst ridden 12 year old kid incapable of having a grown up conversation.

And Schaub would smash Diaz easily if they started throwing down.

Lol i just saw this, from the video it looked like him n nate were having a friendly argument about conor winning/not winning rounds then nate started flipping him off and getting triggered lmao nate is one of those unintentionally funny guys

Schaub would destroy Nate while wearing those gay ass boots and Nate acted like an edgy middle schooler in that video

nate played himself. schaub just walked on him.

Nate has a BJJ school and live appearances for pay.
True . But he acts like a cholo hanging outside a liquor store talking shit. Being from Stockton he grew up rough . But being a school owner who teaches kids , he should TRY and be a better person in public . I met his brother and he was super cool . I'm sure Nate is too , to his fans ...but one day, mark my words , his hood mentality is gonna get him shot , jumped or stabbed and he's gonna talk shit to wrong group of people who really don't give a fuck about nuthin. Real hard core criminals . He knew he could get away with it to Schaub. Truth be told , Schaub may take him in a streetfight. Bigger , faster , stronger and knows mma. Nate doesn't have firepower to keep him off . And Schaub knows enough BJJ to not get caught in real fight .

He didn't punk anyone. He acted like an angst ridden 12 year old kid incapable of having a grown up conversation.

And Schaub would smash Diaz easily if they started throwing down.

I dont think so. Nate beed fighting in the streets his whole life. Schaub would have trouble with a scrapper like nate. He is actually lucky Nick wasn't there. Nick would've tried to fight him lol.

Nate's dumb.
Brendan is telling him Conor took some rounds and he goes "He didn't win rounds, he won the rounds when Floyd wasn't even trying"
Even if that's the case, he still had to go win them Nate. Lol
Brendan should've went Rory Mac on him

I am Diaz fan and don't like Schaub too much, but yeah... Diaz was out of line. It was funny to watch. Schaub was baffled... WTF?

Back