Brendan Schaub gathering up army against Dana White, rofl

An army?

That looks more like two people.

One of whom is Brendan.

A strong percentage, if not the majority of fighters agree with Brendan saying Dana is a dick.

Water is wet.

Ortega is an idiot for going on his show and talking about it. Might aswell be career suicide.

Lol @ anyone who sides with Dana over the fighters.

Doesn't need an army. He's been doing a good enough job giving a verbal thrashing to him. I'm still laughing at "praying for a Conor text."

I just watched the whole thing and didn't hear him mention anything about an army

Water is wet.

Ortega is an idiot for going on his show and talking about it. Might aswell be career suicide.

Agree.
But then again, Dana (WME) just pulled a major fucking shit on him.... he retaliated in the right way... telling his story to a guy who wants to expose Dana...

I think it is stupid that they still did not create a league or union to protect the fighters, but the more experience the "bullying", the better they will be in the long run

Water is wet.

tell us how you really feel. Ortega is legit coolest in UFC. Makes 100's of k's and still lives humble AF. Surfs up dude.

Did you even watch the video? The thread title was a troll.
Do you even know the beef going on between Dana and Schaub. If you do and still side with Dana, then you’re a fool.

Its funny that Ortega thinks his title shot is secure without that interim belt.

Watch Stephens leapfrog Ortega if he beats Aldo

Last edited:
Dana knows all about internet boiler rooms and negative pr campaigns he's going to crush Schaub.

I couldn't watch that 10 minute video - bailed half way through. I can't believe people would pay money to listen to Schaub do whatever it is that he does.

Back