Brendan Schaub gathering up army against Dana White, rofl

That had nothing to do with the video and I’m the fool?
Yes, because you’re siding with Dana.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you still believe all of Dana’s lies.

Yes, because you’re siding with Dana.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you still believe all of Dana’s lies.
Where and when did I say that? Just pointed out that Brendan wasn’t a fighter and you went on some weird tangent.

Water is wet.

Ortega is an idiot for going on his show and talking about it. Might aswell be career suicide.
Thought the same shit when I saw the video earlier, Ortega must be a fucking idiot. Whether right or wrong, Dana can absolutely make sure he has a tough road ahead of him.

I’m always anti Dana. Don’t even care about Brendan but I hope he fucks Dana up

A strong percentage, if not the majority of fighters agree with Brendan saying Dana is a dick.
Basically everyone in the world thinks Dana is a dick, even Dana.

Schuab is just a talentless hack with no original ideas, so he just has to say things everyone already agrees with to garner some sort of support on social media.

A strong percentage, if not the majority of fighters agree with Brendan saying Dana is a dick.
He better pray Stephens doesn't beat Aldo, because Dana will skip Ortega for the next title shot in a heart beat.

Ortega kinda won me over with this

This was a good interview. Say what you will about Schaub as a journalist but he clearly has the respect of the fighters he interviews and he has a very laid back rapport with guys he talks to. I think that type of relaxed atmosphere results in guys saying things they may not say in a normal interview atmosphere. Ortega obviously gave him some solid soundbites from this interview, so we all benefit.

This was a good interview. Say what you will about Schaub as a journalist but he clearly has the respect of the fighters he interviews and he has a very laid back rapport with guys he talks to. I think that type of relaxed atmosphere results in guys saying things they may not say in a normal interview atmosphere. Ortega obviously gave him some solid soundbites from this interview, so we all benefit.

He was really great on this program too, quality guests and insightful questions, the set is a little dated though...must have budget issues.

8DB5D517-AE95-4C4D-85D1-F8331452EDD7.png
8D1D579B-5BE4-4224-9514-7355B3A86940.jpeg

Basically everyone in the world thinks Dana is a dick, even Dana.

Schuab is just a talentless hack with no original ideas, so he just has to say things everyone already agrees with to garner some sort of support on social media.
Sounds like the typical Sherdog poster.

Where and when did I say that? Just pointed out that Brendan wasn’t a fighter and you went on some weird tangent.
By discrediting Schaub as being a current fighter, you are defending Dana. Therefore, you are a fool.

Good, Dana Bald Bozo White needs to go-

Doesn't need an army. He's been doing a good enough job giving a verbal thrashing to him. I'm still laughing at "praying for a Conor text."
really? still actually laughing brother? Out loud? or just the occasional snort and chuckle to yourself? Schlubs tweet was worth a couple of eyerolls and a shoulder shrug. That is about it.

I don't always agree with Schaub but I do like guys like him who have no fear in calling the UFC out. This sport needs a lot more guys like that to continue to bring light to shit. Like forcing USADA down the fighters throats. I like the concept but I don't like how they went about it. Guys like Schaub have no problem yelling to the roof tops that shit needs to change and fighters need to start working together for the better.

Back