Brendan Schaub gets his own show on Showtime network

SUzyJNb.gif
Wtf is this bro?

*insert negative comment about Schaub here*

The "angry internet assholes" crew out in full force today.

You see Joe? That's why you should let nature take its course. If a wolf is about to tear off a deer, you let the wolf bang. If you save the deer, tell him he's funny, it might genuinely think that he is. Then he starts ruining people's gardens.

Last edited:
This must be some type of reality show where we watch CTE progress and take over someone's life
please let this happen. I would love to see Joe abandon brendan schwab IRL cause he's tired of changing his diapers and he no longer tongues his ballsack like he used to cause he can't form words

then at the end of the season schaub fights gary goodridge and gets ktfo

I know a lot ppl dont believe that selling One's soul to satan thru certain secret societies is nothing more than tinfoil hat talk. But there is no other explanation for the Schaub push. And he has gained an actual fan base who watches and listens to him, so we know he is using enchantments via mk ultra mind-control.

I'm so fucking gotten to that brendan schaub will be getting paid for a show featuring him. Fuck, this is a bad day now

I like brendan he's a good example of a total moron can be successful with enough hard work. Good role model for our young people out there.

has brendan ever addressed the cheap shot on mirko? mirko was obviously out.
Like Cro cop did so many times in pride when his opponent was done.

Shit happens

Like Cro cop did so many times in pride when his opponent was done.

Shit happens
i am singling out brendan because he said he was the ultimate mirko fan. had a mirko tshirt on when he got the call to fight him. his actions in the o'gon say otherwisee. a tad disingenuous and it hurts his credibility. also, he hesitated before the final blow. no shit shit happens but everything is not black/white

So this is Showtime trying to get their own version of HBO's Bryant Gumbel just way gayer and less intelligent.

"TV show"
"Brendan Schaub to Host Showtime Digital Sports Talk Show"

So it's not going to be on TV then. It's a glorified Youtube channel, then. Cool.

#fakenews

"TV show"
"Brendan Schaub to Host Showtime Digital Sports Talk Show"

So it's not going to be on TV then. It's a glorified Youtube channel, then. Cool.

#fakenews
lol... digital streaming is much more popular than cable tv. get with the times, gramps

Back