Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

I liked how he acted like a victim and how he is no threat and undeserving of Dana's negative attention, but never even bothered explaining why he felt the need to throw Ronda Rousey under the bus.

I liked how he acted like a victim and how he is no threat and undeserving of Dana's negative attention, but never even bothered explaining why he felt the need to throw Ronda Rousey under the bus.
Maybe it wasn't Ronda... maybe it was one of the ring girls. Probably Ronda though... explains why Joe Rogan promoted her to the moon.

Promoted her to the moon as in over promoted her.... not called her the moon... though both works I guess

a clickbait title on sherdog, but why?

Schaub dropping some big brown on Dana

Why do people waste good posts in the forum? Publish that shit

Maybe it wasn't Ronda... maybe it was one of the ring girls. Probably Ronda though... explains why Joe Rogan promoted her to the moon.

Promoted her to the moon as in over promoted her.... not called her the moon... though both works I guess
Schaub also directly brought Ronda up so I doubt it’s a coincidence

Big difference though:

Dana is fucking people over for money.......

Kylie is just fucking people for money............
That doesn’t make sense. Isn’t her family richer than any guy she ever got with?

If schaub is right about anything it’s that Dana is indeed wasting his time on him

God I hate the “it’s the current year” throw in for everything. It doesn’t mean anything.

Big difference though:

Dana is fucking people over for money.......

Kylie is just fucking people for money............
Ummmmmmm no. Kylie made like 900 mil to over a Billion on some make up app.. in 2 years. She is 20 fucking years old an maybe the youngest ever self made billionaire. 20 years old an a self made billionaire aint no amount of banging can be doen in that short time to get change like that....... even Prime Jessica Alba could get no billion banging her way to it.

I honestly see this shit ending one of two ways in the following weeks.

Either Schaub turns up in the desert, or we start hearing all kinds of dirt about Dana and he loses his job not long after.

Would prefer both to happen but sadly I think only one will.

I still don't know what all this crap is about.

I love how people keep getting on Schaub for "muh poor Ronda! How could he imply such a thing about her?"

When he didn't at all and as funny as that would be it's highly unlikely he's even talking about her

Back