Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

On Monday’s episode of his “Below The Belt” podcast, Schaub addressed his clash with the UFC president, explaining why he fired back after his former boss stepped to UFC star Israel Adesanya’s defense by disparaging him on Instagram.

In an impassioned monologue, Schaub pointedly questioned why White felt the need to attack him and directly told White his behavior was “just a deflection” that was “taking away from what you’re trying to do.”

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve,” Schaub said. “You’re wasting your time, though, throwing heat toward me. I’m telling you, you’re wasting your goddamned time.”

Schaub said it took him all of three minutes to write the rebuttal that set the Internet ablaze, prompting former fighters, UFC employees, Reebok executives, and MMA industry vets to reach out in support. Schaub said there was a reason his post struck a nerve.

“Because you motivate by fear,” Schaub said flatly. “It’s not a way to run a business. It’s 2018. You just can’t do that. Why do you think this is getting so many likes? Why do you think this is the topic of all this stuff? Because you’re a (expletive). And no one can say anything, because they’re scared to lose their job.

“I’m not. I need nothing from you. I need no approval, I don’t need promotion, (and) I don’t work for you. I do none of that. I tell you the truth: You’re a (expletive). You’re at the top of the mountain, shouting. But don’t shout negativity. What are you doing? The world’s hard enough. … I will never stand for it.”

Dana White has yet to comment further on his spat with Schaub.

I think I’m missing the Eskimo bros explanation in there. I keep looking but I don’t see it.

If you watch the show "the league" you will understand the term eskimo brothers.
It's when 2 males have been in the same vagina. Not necessarily at the same time but the same vagina... I'm sure you can figure out what he meant by that

I wonder how Dana Black feels about all this…

enjonm3b.jpg

th

LOL...my nutsack anyone in the industry reached out to a bum like Brendan. LOL

th

Damn it’s painful listening to him speak, Joe needs to reel him in again.

If Dana has any sense he will let this go. The man with everything to lose will never win an argument to the man who has nothing to lose. This argument does nothing positive for Dana, he is making himself look bad by stooping to the level of a talking head who clearly has it out for him
UFC 228: Schaub-White
It beats whatever they got going for that card right now anyways, so why not?

If you watch the show "the league" you will understand the term eskimo brothers.
It's when 2 males have been in the same vagina. Not necessarily at the same time but the same vagina... I'm sure you can figure out what he meant by that

Eskimo brothers has been around long before that show. I’m honestly shocked so many people don’t know what it is.

Then again, this place is full of virgin “elbows too pointy” nerds, so I guess not.

I love how people keep getting on Schaub for "muh poor Ronda! How could he imply such a thing about her?"

When he didn't at all and as funny as that would be it's highly unlikely he's even talking about her
I think it is likely he’s talking about Ronda. Though is anybody actually complaining about that?
LOL...my nutsack anyone in the industry reached out to a bum like Brendan. LOL

th
Brendan knows a lot of MMA people and is popular. Why would industry people talking to him remotely be a surprise?

If Dana has any sense he will let this go. The man with everything to lose will never win an argument to the man who has nothing to lose. This argument does nothing positive for Dana, he is making himself look bad by stooping to the level of a talking head who clearly has it out for him

It beats whatever they got going for that card right now anyways, so why not?
I think its obvious that Dana's bowing out of this fight...

Must hurt like a bitch for someone with that size of an ego

It may hurt, but it’s the correct thing to do IMO. Engaging with a troll when you are the head of a multi-billion dollar company will only benefit the troll

Last edited:

What’s worse is he made schaub look like a champ voice of the people, sort of, relatively compared to his preceding reputation.

I got a weird feeling Schaub or someone close to him will be killed by the mafia now.

Dana is too busy digging a hole big enough in the desert to clap back right now

Back