Brendan Schaub- Los Angeles Colorado

z8WTtfh.png

This had me in tears. I love how 'Brendan' doesn't go all in because his unsrue if the guy is for real.

Thank you

The man is an unoriginal moron, but having said that you seriously cannot expect an MMA fighter, active or retired, to have intelligence, yes there will be a few that are smart but on the whole this is what we have, Brenden as a representative for MMA is normal

Guy is a fucking douche.How does he have fans ?
He was a likable enough dude, and I enjoyed his early appearances on Rogan. I also enjoyed his podcast with Callen at first. Fairly quickly his ego and smart guy schtick were unbearable...
Also fuck any dude who calls shirts "tops or blouses" and pants "bottoms".

It’s gr8 to c fighters making a good living after fighting and I’m happy for him even tho he is extremely annoying and usually doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

It’s gr8 to c fighters making a good living after fighting and I’m happy for him even tho he is extremely annoying and usually doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

I agree. He has very obvious flaws but he won me over with the Eskimo Brothers quip at Dana. That said, he's been a bit OTT with his Everything Is Dana's Fault schtick since though.

Oh Schaub. Don't become Tito on us.

1. Streamable that shit B don't pay this mogoloid.
2. Brenda mispronounces every other word. There is a list a few hundred words long just from the past few months.

1. Streamable that shit B don't pay this mogoloid.
2. Brenda mispronounces every other word. There is a list a few hundred words long just from the past few months.

I disagree

Back