Brendan Schaub loses it on currently ousted Fox President

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
*Dated June 28, 2017 -sorry if posted already, didn't see a thread on this.

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

In the past couple of days, it was announced that Jamie Horowitz had been fired from Fox Sports as its President due to an unrelated charge of sexual misconduct.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/03/media/jamie-horowitz-fox-sports-president/index.html
http://www.latimes.com/business/hol...e-horowitz-sex-harassment-20170703-story.html

This whole thing reminded me of Rogan getting all alpha on Schaub except this time Schaub was going alpha (or attempting to at least): "I was trying to be cool, man."

Last edited:
using "rich white male", "privilege" or any of the variants non ironically just proves you're clinically retarded, and I like schaub

Slightly off topic, but Joe had no right to say what he did to Schaub on air.

That kind of conversation should happen in private and very tactfully. It obviously really hurt Brendan to hear Joe say that, especially since he seems to look up to him. Doing it live on a podcast was terribly insensitive.

Also - Joe just kept going and going even when he'd obviously made his point, even after Schaub tried to change the subject. Very poor reading of what was socially appropriate.

Last edited:
using "rich white male", "privilege" or any of the variants non ironically just proves you're clinically retarded, and I like schaub

Well, Brendan Schaub does have severe brain damage after all. It's no surprise he's now starting to talk about "white male privilege" and """""""""racism""""""""""

Slightly off topic, but Joe had no right to say what he did to Schaub on air. That kind of conversation should happen in private and very tactfully. It obviously really hurt Brendan to hear someone he looked up to say that.

Nah he needed it.

It was the right thing to do.

anyone that uses that phrase immediately becomes shit in my book

Well, Brendan Schaub does have severe brain damage after all. It's no surprise he's now starting to talk about "white male privilege" and """""""""racism""""""""""
not only that, almost tried to talk like the guy was some slave owner of some sort

*Dated June 28, 2017 -sorry if posted already, didn't see a thread on this.

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best former in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" and African-American sprtscaste

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating was ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

In the past couple of days, it was announced that Jamie Horowitz had been fired from Fox Sports as its President due to an unrelated charge of sexual misconduct.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/03/media/jamie-horowitz-fox-sports-president/index.html
http://www.latimes.com/business/hol...e-horowitz-sex-harassment-20170703-story.html

This whole thing reminded me of Rogan getting all alpha on Schaub except this time Schaub was going alpha (or attempting to at least): "I was trying to be cool, man."

Jewish is a religion, not a race.

Nah he needed it.

It was the right thing to do.
I think Joe was right with his overall point, but that didn't need to happen on air.

It's one thing for a friend to give advice to retire privately, but its another to be criticised and humiliated in front of thousands of listeners. Schaub is pretty confrontation-averse when it comes to Joe, so he had to just sit there and take it.

can't you be rich, white, privileged and also jewish?

most jews I know are white, not all are rich but when you're rich you're privileged, whether you are white, black brown, asian, jewish or arab.

Did they ever hash it out with Evan the Beard?

165f8o.jpg

Last edited:
is this some gay wwe drama shit? anything about ufc or ufc fights?

Going full SJW for that Youtube money. What a guy!

Slightly off topic, but Joe had no right to say what he did to Schaub on air.

That kind of conversation should happen in private and very tactfully. It obviously really hurt Brendan to hear Joe say that, especially since he seems to look up to him. Doing it live on a podcast was terribly insensitive.

Also - Joe just kept going and going even when he'd obviously made his point, even after Schaub tried to change the subject. Very poor reading of what was socially appropriate.

What happened here? I've seen people talk about it on here before, but never really got what actually happened

I think Joe was right with his overall point, but that didn't need to happen on air.

It's one thing for a friend to give advice to retire privately, but its another to be criticised and humiliated in front of thousands of listeners. Schaub is pretty confrontation-averse when it comes to Joe, so he had to just sit there and take it.

It made it work by putting on air.

If he did it privately then Schaub would have just ignored it and kept getting his head bashed in.

Which actually i'd prefer tbh.

LMAO
for sure need to up your work ethic my man still 0 bets won gadoosh its a beast

LMAO
for sure you need to up your work ethic my man still 0 bets won gadoosh its a beast
man, you've already been banned, wtf you're talking about. also, has the most horrendous usernames. and also, kinda unrelated, but the biggest music festival in your country was closed due to too much rape and sexual assaults. instead of doing something to punish these guys, they just gave up. that's your fucking country

Sweden's Bråvalla music festival cancelled next year after sex attacks
Police in Östergötland say four rapes and 23 sexual assaults were reported at country’s biggest music festival over the weekend

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...estival-cancelled-next-year-after-sex-attacks

Back