Brendan Schaub loses it on currently ousted Fox President

I find Schuab to be a bit obnoxious but that was inappropriate. What if Schaub is content not being the absolute best? What if he's content being top 20 in the world (not too fucking shabby all said and done) and getting paid to ply his craft. Would Joe quit making podcasts if he knew he'd never be the number 1 rated podcast in the world? Improper format and venue regardless. Have that conversation in private if it's genuinely done out of concern.
I definitely see what you are saying, but if I remember correctly Brendan was still saying that he could beat all of the HW's on the right day. Joe brought him back down to reality. So I'm not sure if he was content being a middle of the pack guy. He still believed that he was elite. Just having off nights. Then again, I smoke a lot of weed. It may not have went down like that at all lol.

using "rich white male", "privilege" or any of the variants non ironically just proves you're clinically retarded, and I like schaub
Im pretty sure schaub was trying to be a comedian saying that

*Dated June 28, 2017 -sorry if posted already, didn't see a thread on this.

-Brendan goes apeshit when it was mentioned in an article that Jamie Horowitz referred to The Fighter and The Kid as "worst version of [Fox' former] digital content", despite TFATK being the best performer in Fox' former content, and that TFATK was trying to build their brand using Fox'

-Brendan and Bryan apparently bent over backwards to create highly viewed original content while on Fox despite being lowballed several times

-Accused Horowitz of insensitive/racist comments on "owning" an African-American sportscaster

-Brings up how Horowitz was fired from The Today Show only after a few months

-Fox Sports ratings are failing hard because they are merely regurgitating what ESPN is doing according to Schaub

-Repeatedly referred to Horowitz as having "rich white male privilege" despite being Horowitz being obviously Jewish

-Butthurt about how Horowitz didn't recognize Bryan Callen in a tennis club right after they had a meeting

-Brendan brags about him personally making Horowitz sign some type of percentage contract (?)

In the past couple of days, it was announced that Jamie Horowitz had been fired from Fox Sports as its President due to an unrelated charge of sexual misconduct.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/03/media/jamie-horowitz-fox-sports-president/index.html
http://www.latimes.com/business/hol...e-horowitz-sex-harassment-20170703-story.html

This whole thing reminded me of Rogan getting all alpha on Schaub except this time Schaub was going alpha (or attempting to at least): "I was trying to be cool, man."

Brendan is an unfortunate example of what untreated, substance-induced psychosis looks like on air. He needs our help, not our ridicule...

@Limbo Pete will you card this dude for following me around and harassing me? Please and thank you
On it
6hmoayH.gif

Wish he still fought. Always loved seeing his KO face.

So salty.

How can you even argue what the Fox guy said? They were absolutely building their own brand through Fox. Fox helped them talk about each others dicks to a larger audience and Fox didn't get much if anything out of it. Why would they keep them around?

So salty.

How can you even argue what the Fox guy said? They were absolutely building their own brand through Fox. Fox helped them talk about each others dicks to a larger audience and Fox didn't get much if anything out of it. Why would they keep them around?

To be fair, Schaub may have a point since he could actually pull numbers like he said in the vid wrt to viewership of content. I wouldn't think he'd lie about those thing because of legal repercussions.

And since the podcast was on the Fox Sports youtube channel, it would lead a TFATK viewer to other content in that channel. I guess the other Fox vids just were not that appealing.

In hindsight it's pretty obvious that Fox Sports wanted to recreate the success of Joe Rogan's podcast and gain from it. But even if TFATK leeched off JRE's success, it didn't translate to Fox Sports bec they were such a corporate entity. And bec TFATK was somewhat distinct, it became it's own thing.

well they really do use the show to advertise and sell their/their friend's products, what do you expect? lol

don't they used to always open the show by spending 5-10 min talking about joe rogan's onnit?

First off, I am Jewish, are you?

Second, you can convert to the religion of "Judaism"... You cannot become Jewish. That is only for those who are of the Jewish race descended down from the mother's bloodline. You can marry a female jewish person and convert as well. Again you have made a religious conversion and while recognized as an honorary jew by the state of Israel, you are not jewish by birth.

Anyone can convert to Judaism, it is simply a religion like many others. Being Jewish is a racial category and as I mentioned various tribes of jews have genetic markers (and disadvantages) that identify them as such.

So you're claiming these two people belong to the same race, huh?

latest

latest

Try again, little girl.

Edit: http://www.aish.com/atr/Race_or_Religion.html

Looks like the rabbi disagrees with you, huh, little "chosen one"? ;)

Last edited:
The word Jew is based on Judah, which is a tribe of people. One can be born Jewish, and thus one's Jewishness can be determined genealogically. Judaism is also a religion in which Jews see themselves as God's chosen race.

Non ethnic Jews who religiously convert to Judaism are considered Jews.
Ethnic Jews who are atheists or other religions are also considered Jews.

Jewishness is both a racial and a religious category, and these two categories often, but not always, overlap.

Jews are not a race, nor an ethnicity. Ask an educated Jew and you'll learn that. The morons here have no clue. If they were a race they'd all look the same, but you have Sephardic, Mizrahim, Ashkenazi etc who all look different because they're all different races/ethnicities. There's black jews, white jews and everything in between, only a fool would claim what you are suggesting.

Edit: Looks like someone did the homework for you earlier in the thread. You think you know better than a rabbi?

http://www.aish.com/atr/Race_or_Religion.html

Last edited:
Fuck sake Brendan. Like you dude but this is low.

While race and ethnicity share an ideology of common ancestry, they differ in several ways. First of all, race is primarily unitary. You can only have one race, while you can claim multiple ethnic affiliations. You can identify ethnically as Irish and Polish, but you have to be essentially either black or white.

Ethnicity relates to culture. I can change cultures - I can't change races. So, sure, I can call Jewish an ethnicity, but not a race, for it is not a race.

It's not even an ethnicity because there's Jews of many different ethnicities.

If jewish isn't an ethnicity or race, how can their be jewish names? how come you must have a jewish mother to technically be jewish? how are Hebrew and Yiddish "jewish languages"....

Italians are a race to the Norwegians, yes they are both "white", European, Caucasians....but that's just one of 3 major racial groupings....there are clearly sub-races and "ethnicities".

Go to Israel and see how blacks/browns are treated.....many "white" Israelis would laugh at the notion that a black person can be jewish. Jews are one of the most obvious races distinct from whites, they literally have a whole religion, culture and identity around being the people of god, having a specific homeland/point of origin in the middle east(not Europe), and not being Europeans....no other way would they have survived as a community in Europe for so long if they didn't regard themselves as different.

I don't know why anyone is arguing specifics of shepardim Ashkenazim etc....those are racial sub groups too, I think when the fact that horowitz was jewish was mentioned, it was an attempt to point out that he's not "white" and rather belongs to a group that supposedly have been a persecuted minority for most of recorded human history.... not to open a larger discussion about jews/races etc.

i don't see a problem. i do find it funny the things people argue over and whine about on here lol

Back