Brendan Schaub questions whether GSP was clean during “the steroid era”

Please don't make threads about this idiot and his stupid opinions.

He doesn't deserve the clicks or the attention.

lmfao at competing clean in professional sports. Almost like you don't want to win.

Steroid accusations should be more limited than they are. It's starting to turn into guilty until proven innocent.

Please don't make threads about this idiot and his stupid opinions.

He doesn't deserve the clicks or the attention.
It's the only way he stays relevant - people spam the site on his behalf, we all want him to go away but not sure what incentives people have to spam him here all the time

He's also got the intelligence of a sherdogger, so maybe people feel comfortable listening to him, knowing that they wont feel bad or dumb afterward.

Usually I ignore him, but I think this is a funny topic that will lead to debate. Who the hell knows. No one woulod have thought Anderson was using until he got caught. People trust their eyes and emphatic promises by fighters that they are clean.

It's the only way he stays relevant - people spam the site on his behalf, we all want him to go away but not sure what incentives people have to spam him here all the time

He's also got the intelligence of a sherdogger, so maybe people feel comfortable listening to him, knowing that they wont feel bad or dumb afterward.

Usually I ignore him, but I think this is a funny topic that will lead to debate. Who the hell knows. No one woulod have thought Anderson was using until he got caught. People trust their eyes and emphatic promises by fighters that they are clean.

The Schaub says thank you.

If he wasn't clean then that means steroid GSP beat the other best fighters who were also on steroids, so does it really matter?

Schaub just fears GSP's thick beautiful abs would TKO BS's forehead.

People are still listening what this guy has to say?
<{Joewithit}>

this guy is such a drawl

b-b-beast of a work ethic for sure

what else ya got?

Nobody cares about brendan schaub except for when he says something stupid that they agree with

case in point, toner.

everybody-is-on-steroids.jpg

Yeah GSP was the one "clean" fighter, never touched an enhancer in his life LOL

DBy1PeB.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

ster.jpg

528E734B-793A-488F-924A-FC2C078194F0 (1).jpeg

GSP1.png

LOL !!!!!!

This bothers me a lot, I am very confident GSP never took steroids, he seems very genuine to me, and not like a brazen liar. Also, I know a lot about Firas Zahabi, and John Danaher, I am 99% certain that they would know if GSP was clean or not, and both have talked about how nearly all of their students are clean (including GSP.) The fact that people just throw that shit out there just because somebody is muscular drives up the fucking wall.

Back