Brendan Schaub questions whether GSP was clean during “the steroid era”

Schaub fought in that era, he knows what went on behind the scenes
Read between the lines

He has never failed a test and until he does its just bs speculation

No matter what u think of Schaub, this is a common question and legit discussion. The whole GSP taking time off as USADA was being implemented fully adds to it.

Schaub knows, you just cant trust Canadians, you just know all that nicey nicey shit they go on with is just covering up some atrocity.

I know this thread gonna be flooded by gsp nuthuggers

But

tenor.png

Honestly the idea that everybody is clean now is laughable. How many significant changes in physiques have we seen? Almost everybody still looks and fights the same and the majority of people labelled as cheaters because they went on a losing streak after USADA just ended up getting tough matchups. Hendricks is the only one that looked like a shell of himself after USADA both physically and performance wise.

No matter what u think of Schaub, this is a common question and legit discussion. The whole GSP taking time off as USADA was being implemented fully adds to it.

Also don’t forget dodging nsac additional testing before Hendricks fight

Steroid accusations should be more limited than they are. It's starting to turn into guilty until proven innocent.
I think it is entirely reasonable for a fan to have such an attitude about professional sports. It would be unreasonable if USADA or one of the state ACs had such an attitude.

Why did this get wastelanded?

Are Schaub videos banned now?

This bothers me a lot, I am very confident GSP never took steroids, he seems very genuine to me, and not like a brazen liar. Also, I know a lot about Firas Zahabi, and John Danaher, I am 99% certain that they would know if GSP was clean or not, and both have talked about how nearly all of their students are clean (including GSP.) The fact that people just throw that shit out there just because somebody is muscular drives up the fucking wall.
You are using your judgment about people's personalities to make determinations about who is clean. I think that's valid to a certain extent, but call it what it is, a judgment call base don your own observations. And you are "very confident" in that judgment.

It's not all that different from people who look at an athlete's body and become very confident that the athlete is using PEDs. They are also making a judgment call based on their observations.

I'm not a huge AbuSchabi fan, but I don't get the outright hate for him. He's just a bro. Bros will bro.

You are using your judgment about people's personalities to make determinations about who is clean. I think that's valid to a certain extent, but call it what it is, a judgment call base don your own observations. And you are "very confident" in that judgment.

It's not all that different from people who look at an athlete's body and become very confident that the athlete is using PEDs. They are also making a judgment call based on their observations.

You're absolutely right, I don't personally know GSP, but there's just some guys... like Michael Bisping, if it turned out he had been on PEDs my brain would explode.

The problem with people who do that, is most of them don't know what they're looking at.. some people do know what they're looking at and can be very accurate. And my psychology skills are on point son.

I could be wrong, but I think I have a better argument than someone who thinks he is on shit.

Why is this wasteland? The questioning is legit.

Also, convoluting all of PEDs to "steroids" is a poor way of approaching the theme.

I think it is entirely reasonable for a fan to have such an attitude about professional sports. It would be unreasonable if USADA or one of the state ACs had such an attitude.

I agree, but I think there's a point where it crosses into slander. Schaub isn't exactly an enlightened thinker, but he has an audience that listen to
him and a connection to the media. I think people with an audience should be more careful, that's all.

Back