Brendan Schaub scores his own show at Showtime network

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Was expecting he would announce a show about dicks or fashion on TMZ, but there it is

1wKt5b0.jpg

Everyone can dislike the man all they want (I do too), can't deny what he's done for himself outside of the octagon.

Man is selling himself and making good money. Good for him.

This shows that no matter how mediocre you are in every aspect of life, good things happen to you.

There’s hope for us.

I don't get why so many people find him interesting enough or funny enough or whatever enough to keep getting these opportunities, but congrats?

You guys got him this job...all he did is troll you all so you'd make threads abt how stupid he is and talk about him.

He's the skip bayless of MMA

stay woke

This dummy linked a twitter account with 14 followers

You guys got him this job...all he did is troll you all so you'd make threads abt how stupid he is and talk about him.

He's the skip bayless of MMA

stay woke
<{anton}>

I stopped disliking him a while ago. Hes a bit of a goof but seems cool to chill with on the joe rogan podcast.

Brendan is really not that bad imo.

His name should be banworthy on Sherdog. Or at least wasteland material.

Mods? Anyone?

This isn’t the first time TS made a thread mistake. TS has a history of amateur thread making.​

Another thread on this well before this was ignorantly posted.

Literally on the first page too....

So what you're saying is TS is to other TS like Shaub is to Chris D'Elia.

Always stealing content.

I don't get why so many people find him interesting enough or funny enough or whatever enough to keep getting these opportunities, but congrats?
I don’t get why people like you find it in yourself to be so butt hurt someone is making a good living for himself and that not everyone has the same taste as you do.

Will watch, there is a huge niche for this to be honest - unsure how I will access it from UK though(?).

Back