Brendan Schaub scores his own show at Showtime network

"That's 3 different show, MAN." -Brandon Schaub or Joe Rogan

Hey man, not many people can unify a large group of people to sustained and mutual hatred like Brendan can, Ronda is the only other figure in MMA that inspires so much mutual hatred.

Seriously though, how does this guy keep getting work? His opinions on fighting are legitimately worse than white belt Sherbros, hes got no talent at all, doesn't talk very well and has 0 hosting abilities. He throws out wild hot takes without ever explaining them.

I don't blame the guy, go make your money, but his weekly or consistent listeners/viewers/fans should just be castrated.
most of those haters are losers, toxic as fuck with nothing going for themselves in life, same can be said for haters of ronda and a number of other public figures.

Shaub getting Showtime to polish dat knob now!

Grats to em!

Ok. . I’m just gonna come out and say it. .

I fucking love me some Schaub! I’m a fan!

Ahhh that feels good to say. .
giphy.gif

Was expecting he would announce a show about dicks or fashion on TMZ, but there it is

1wKt5b0.jpg

Whoever it is you can expect a majority of fans to sh** on them. Ariel, Rogan, Cruz, Goldie... I would rather have people talking about the sport than going back to the days when you couldn’t find anyone saying anything about it.

Back