Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

Here's Dana watching Tyron put Till away. Clearly, he's pissed and his head looks like it's on the verge of exploding.
View attachment 434837
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

Gotta love Schaub, insert Schaub soul lifting .gif

80% of the comments will be hating on Brendan, but he usually speaks the truth, if anyone has inside sources it's him.. think about it.
Brendan is awesome, fuk all his haters

I like to clown on Schaub, but he is actually 100% correct on this issue. Can we get this version of big brown over the "comedian"?

so they are completly clueless about sport, Till had small chances to win, Colby/Usman is way better choice to dethrone Tyron at this moment.
I honestly believe they figured Woodley coming off an injury and some time off possibly rusty was Till's best chance.

I don't think the word 'Champion' has really much meaning to the UFC - and I don't think it ever really has - just more so right now than in the past.

I think like someone said earlier in the thread, Dana needs to speak in a more diplomatic tone, rather than being a critical analyst/a fighter's coach some of the time.

And the hilarity of when he does press conferences and talks about how he scored a close fight and ends his breakdown with "but who gives a shit what I think" As if the fighter's don't notice him saying that.
Yeah. Like I said earlier, if he learned some diplomacy, there would be more potential stars today and not just the 9ne they greenlight. He rips his own product and then expect people to buy months later.

You would think the Hollywood liberal Jews who run the UFC would like a black champion who racebaits Against whites.

Considering most of Sherdog shits on Woodley, what's the problem of most of UFC staff wanting him to lose?

To try to fuck up his chances is wrong but to hope for a loss from a guy you don't like is normal.

Their problem is that they need to be fucking professionals and sell their champions, like it or not.

Wouldn't be surprised or find it outrageous. People in the organization don't want a whiny inactive fighter that can't draw flies and who just had two of the worst UFC title fights in history to keep the belt.

I don't care what Schaub says but in this particular case i will. Dana's face while Woodley was beating Till was priceless (and in a way could confirm what Schaub said) and i hope Woodley can ruin Dana's plans once again.

Outside of Rogan who the fuck from UFC is going to tell Schaub inside secrets when they have had a complete overhaul in employees since he fought their.

Thought the same thing.

It's not "huge" if it's true. It's not news, either. Nor is it sickening. Most UFC viewers can't stand Woodley. Why the hell would you think UFC staff are any different. He's a f'g troll! This just in: trolls are annoying and people don't like them. Dana, UFC staff, UFC viewers.

The welterweight category is top heavy with boring wrestlers right now anyway. It's time to break it up into 165, 175 already. Perhaps exciting fights will happen then.

Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

Here's Dana watching Tyron put Till away. Clearly, he's pissed and his head looks like it's on the verge of exploding.
View attachment 434837
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

It took Shaub listening to a UFC employee to believe the UFC plays favorites and promotes “Marketable” fighters? Of people want Tyron to lose, he doesn’t kneel or bow down to anyone.

Something tells me it doesn't take much bait for you
I must admit I do find Woodley's race-baiting very annoying. Such as his interview with Ariel where he's explaining how people are being racist when they pay him compliments.

STFU. Brenda was slobbing Tills balls for weeks and picking against Woodley. Now he wants to flip the narrative once his boy got merked.

I.e Brendan after every UfC event.

SUzyJNb.gif

XoRl9g.gif
I mean..... That's just gay

Back