Brendan Schaub "The 1 Time Jon Jones Was Clean He Looked Like Sh*t - He Looked Average"

If 50-45ing a top 10 guy is looking like shit, I wonder what he thinks of GSP's career

You don't know for a fact he was clean though...
I always attributed Jones sluggishness in the OSP fight to the fact that he power lifted the entire camp. This happened with Mcgregor vs Diaz 1 when Mcgregor was spending an awful lot of time on rings and strength training.

I'd say Jones without a doubt was on the juice, he just trained the wrong way after a long layoff.

So in his first fighter in more than a year when he faced whom he dominated he looked like shit? It's true that Jones did not look himself in that fight and there weren't a lot of fireworks, but it was a fairly easy win that in hindsight shouldn't have gone for 5 rounds. Even though Schaub was always a can is a complete idiot, he can of course have an opinion on other fighters and sometimes he's right and sometimes he's wrong. Unfortunately for Schaub, it is not entirely impossible that he's left with very few brain cells after getting viciously knocked out several times. I don't wish for him to shut up, I just wish that Shertards stopped creating a thread every time he utters a word.

Schaub is a fucking tool, doesn't know shit and always keep parroting the same garbage over and over again, I'm glad Dana owned his ass recently.

Yet he won 50-45 and broke the guys arm. Yup, that's average.
Broke a journeyman's arm. Same journeyman who got KTFO'd by Latifi lol
Latifi and Manuwa did what Jones the so-called GOAT couldn't lmao

Yet he won 50-45 and broke the guys arm. Yup, that's average.
that guy with a broken arm was able to scramble and defend takedowns from Jones meanwhile bader secured the takedown and mantained position ? Glover subbed him?. I'm supposed to believe that's the same Jones?
Jones looked timid that fight and was dealing with a one armed osp

Brendan Schaub better stick to talking Shit to fat bald former boxercise coaches. Jon Jones may actually correct that goof if he ever sees him lol

Jones didn’t hesitate for a second to throw Cormiers ass off a stage, then threaten his life after. Can only imagine the beating Schaub will receive.

Wtf? Why assume he was clean for that fight? Fucker was roided to the gills. He fought someone similar size, that's why he looked like shit. You think that pussy has the balls to fight clean? When has Jones ever fought clean? Besides roiding to the gills, the fucker has to eye gouge! Like fighting smaller men isn't enough. Roid your little ass balls off to fight smaller men and also eye gouge. If you're a fan of Jones you're a pussy.
<28><RomeroSalute>

I like how Schaub fills his podcasts by repeating everything 3-4 times.

Compared to his past performances and fight with DC afterwards, it could apply. Name another fight where he looked like that.

Can’t. and Jones fanatics won’t acknowledge what it looks like.

jj didnt look that good that night vs osp
but
we dont know when he was or was not clean
he did a bunch of power lifting for that fight
and he looked more roided than any other fight

People want to talk about how he "50-45" OSP...yea okay...this is the same OSP that got dominated and finished by the likes of Latifi, Volkan, Manuwa, Teixeira, ect.

Jones looked like shit that fight and he knew it. That's why he went back to his old ways. His fans are always claiming he is still the same fighter without PEDs. Well Jon didn't believe it, did he? That's why he was willing to jeopardize his career to cheat again.

Well...

That avarage jon jones would get up from his couch and beat anyone not named daniel and gus without much effort.
Do you see him losing to any of the names below, even if he fought like he did in the OSP fight?

2 Volkan Oezdemir
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Ilir Latifi
5 Jan Blachowicz
6 Jimi Manuwa
7 Ovince Saint Preux
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Corey Anderson
10 Misha Cirkunov

Seriously.... The worst jon jones possible is still better than 99% of the fighters in the planet

I agree. Natty Jones is not championship caliber.

It says something about the quality of a fighter someone is when a 50-44 decision of a top 10 fighter is your worst performance.

I doubt Jones was even clean for that fight.

"Winning all 5 rounds" doesn't automatically mean all that much.

Derrick Lewis won all 3 rounds on lots of scorecards against the 2nd ranked HW.
How'd he look doing it?

Back