Brendan Schaub vs. Fedor

SaintSoldier

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Schaub were to come out of retirement to fight Fedor, who would win? Obviously both guys are out of their prime, but given Fedor's recent performances, I think Schaub would have a real shot of winning. I know a lot of Sherdoggers will be triggered by the mere thought of this, but it is entirely possible.

Brendan schaub would win....................................on twitter.

Fedor, no matter how past it, will always beat that bum.

If I still gambled I’d definitely bet on Schaub assuming he’d be underdog.

Schaub via shutdown

But really Fedor could beat him in every way possible

If Schaub were to come out of retirement to fight Fedor, who would win? Obviously both guys are out of their prime, but given Fedor's recent performances, I think Schaub would have a real shot of winning. I know a lot of Sherdoggers will be triggered by the mere thought of this, but it is entirely possible.
Would never happen. Not worth discussing.

Probably Schaub. He handled Mitrione pretty easily and Mitrione walked over Fedor in less than a minute.

The shot fedor caught mitrione with would ice shaub. Still though I would hate this match up at this point.

Brendan prolly by whatever he wants. Fedor should of lost to a 205er in fabio.

Schaub will shut down any version of Fedor

SUzyJNb.gif

I have a slight suspicion that Schaub would use the terms "bro" and "my man" when speaking about Fedor

If Schaub wins that'll be the lowest point in MMA history.

If Schaub wins that'll be the lowest point in MMA history.

It would suck but it is what it is.

If Fedor won it would be an epic moment too IMO.

Fedor already went life and death with Maldonado and got KOd by Mitrione so Fedor fans are ready for whatever.

For what its worth I think even and old ass, shot Fedor would have a decent chance of stopping Schaubs brain.

Back