Brendan Schaub's new product?

everytime you post, I just picture this guy behind the keyboard

t3u1MVt.png

Are we all sure this is not Brendan Schaub himself trying to sell us his stuff?

Specially his nuts???

Hey guys,
My mom and Brendan Schaub do yoga together and I guess you can say they are friends. She brought home this box with some cool snacks and told me that they are his products.
IMG_5302_-_Copy.jpg

-Kenny

It's very scuffed up with dents.... your mom's box looks very well used so I'm not sure I believe these events happened recently

I saw an ad on twitter for it. Onnit is basically using his popularity to push the keto box. I think Aubrey Marcus is a big proponent of keto but he's not as well known as Schaub. Personally, Schaub's involvement is the only reason that I didn't give it a shot for at least a month. I can't stand that bozo

I saw an ad on twitter for it. Onnit is basically using his popularity to push the keto box. I think Aubrey Marcus is a big proponent of keto but he's not as well known as Schaub. Personally, Schaub's involvement is the only reason that I didn't give it a shot for at least a month. I can't stand that bozo

Aubrey Marcus who suspiciously had a one car accident into a pole or something?

Wait, people are still doing this shit fad diet?

Rogan and company sure know how to peddle snake oil to the dullard masses out there.

Hey guys,

My mom and Brendan Schaub do yoga together and I guess you can say they are friends. She brought home this box with some cool snacks and told me that they are his products.

IMG_5302_-_Copy.jpg

j8r_F5_FN.jpg

Did anyone here get some of these? There are some really good peanuts in there that I just ate up asap with this weird soft cookie but it was good.

-Kenny
Peanuts glazed with callen dressing

Wait, people are still doing this shit fad diet?

Rogan and company sure know how to peddle snake oil to the dullard masses out there.

Yep this fad diet has been going on for 50 years now. You will definitely not actually lose weight from this snake oil diet because someone putting a new term on it for marketing purposes makes it fake and bad automatically.

Onnit does a lot with a bunch of athletes this is not one of them.....he was probably embarrassed by how many snacks he brought for one yoga class and ditched a few.

Anybody heard of this supposed “movie role” that Brendan was bragging about getting?

I feel he sometimes brags about things that never come to fruition, wasn’t there supposed to be a fighter and the kid in 3D? And other projects that he mentions on the podcasts.

I think he was supposed to launch a coffee company until he got seriously sick from too much coffee and had to quit coffee.

Back