Brendan Schaub's new product?

1080x1080+-+Product+Image.jpg

https://www.thefighterandthekidshop.com/product/bros

<{danawhoah}><Dana05><31><30>

I've never actually looked at the tees they always bang on about - wow, such cool designs....said nobody, ever.

Hey guys,

My mom and Brendan Schaub do yoga together and I guess you can say they are friends. She brought home this box with some cool snacks and told me that they are his products.

IMG_5302_-_Copy.jpg

j8r_F5_FN.jpg

Did anyone here get some of these? There are some really good peanuts in there that I just ate up asap with this weird soft cookie but it was good.

-Kenny
Brandon’s been inside your mom.

Anybody heard of this supposed “movie role” that Brendan was bragging about getting?

I feel he sometimes brags about things that never come to fruition, wasn’t there supposed to be a fighter and the kid in 3D? And other projects that he mentions on the podcasts.

The movie is called The Tax Collector. Its directed by David Ayer who did Suicide Squad, Training Day, Fury etc

Fighter and the Kid 3D did come out but when Schaub left Fox and went independent Fox kept the rights. It wasn't actually 3D it was just them live action doing a series of sketches, it's where this gif is from.

Last edited:
Yep this fad diet has been going on for 50 years now. You will definitely not actually lose weight from this snake oil diet because someone putting a new term on it for marketing purposes makes it fake and bad automatically.

50 whole years? Wow!

Once you consume it... Does it make you say "Yeah Man" after every sentence like The Schaub?

I just assume that Joe and Brendan talk about all that diet keto onit shit because they get paid to. If I pay for any product, it better make me look like I live in the gym and Brendan looks like someone that used to be in shape five years ago. Joe admits to trt, so this diet probably does nothing for you.

If I didn't know Brendan was gay, I would say he is banging Kenny's mom.

In the butt

Hey guys,

My mom and Brendan Schaub do yoga together and I guess you can say they are friends. She brought home this box with some cool snacks and told me that they are his products.

Congrats man your dad and Schaub are now Eskimo bros

Hey guys,

IMG_5302_-_Copy.jpg

j8r_F5_FN.jpg

Did anyone here get some of these? There are some really good peanuts in there that I just ate up asap with this weird soft cookie but it was good.

-Kenny Florian

Fixed.

rogan blessed schaub by shitting on him in front of the whole world and convincing him that he's funny. joe felt bad about big brothering him and now does everything he can to give that talentless douche a career

Hey guys,

My mom and Brendan Schaub do yoga together ...

of the best opening lines on Sherdog in quite some time.

we missed you!

but seriously...if the food is decent, and you don't mind spending the money...go nuts (ha).

personally, there are too many easy options for making stuff at home, or going to a local, non-chain restaurant, than to ever subscribe to any of these packaged meal plans.

"I pound meat and coffee all day"... " I get indigestion so I take antacids".

He's basically on the Brock Lesnar diet except Lesnar has better genes to also pound potatoes and strawberries all day.

giphy.webp

According to the Onnit website Schaub is a client of the keto box, not it's creator. I guess he's giving away the free garbage that Rogan gives him.

Back