Brennan Ward vs Andre Fialho Middleweight Scrap Booked for Bellator 207

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This is an awesome fight for the just bleed gods!!!

Ward is such an underachiever he has soooo much potential but his fight IQ GOES out the window when he gets tagged.

Last edited:
Ward seems to have finally woken up from that flying knee.

I had higher hopes for fialho earlier on,but I haven’t heard much from him.

Idk who to pic. Two WW fighting at MW. Strange

I’ll take Andre

This is a great fight, I hope Ward takes it.
There are fun fights for him at MW like Gerald Harris, Carvahlo, Kato, Chidi Njoukani, Tokov, Joe Schilling so many bangers!

WAR WARD!

Heard rumors he was moving up to 185. This will be a good slug fest for sure. Ward just needs to keep his composure and he can win. Should be a fun scrap. Can’t overlook Fialho though. He’s got KO power in his hands for sure, and this on he won’t be draining himself trying to make 170.

Stoked for this one. I'll be pulling for Ward to get teh win and back in that sweet side of the column, as mentioned by @Falconkick there's a load of good fights waiting for him.

Wow Brennan Ward. A true Bellator OG. Been at it since like 2011 lol. This is a good matchup, I just hope he keeps his composure and doesn’t get KO’d. Fialho loves to hang.

It's crazy how Ward is only 30, could've sworn he was older.

Can't trust Fialho's chin, so I'll take Ward by KO.

Wow Brennan Ward. A true Bellator OG. Been at it since like 2011 lol. This is a good matchup, I just hope he keeps his composure and doesn’t get KO’d. Fialho loves to hang.

Yeah he has been with Bellator pretty much his entire career. I think he did a small stint in one of the local circuits, but has bounced back and forth between 170 & 185 in Bellator. Would be good to see him get another W on his record after 2 straight losses.

Ward is always fun to watch but he was never that good.

He is the Bellator Mike Perry.. a douchebag who comes to bang and is a good addittion to any card but he will never beat a top fighter.

Back