Brent Primus....

Workaholic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What is happening with this guy? Won the title in the flukiest way possible and he hasn't been seen since. And he still has the title. Is this some pro wrestling shit Bellator is putting on where the guy runs away with the title for a year or some shit?

Chandler almost KO'd him on one leg a year ago and this guy is still the champ with no rematch and no title defences lmao

Brent Primus is almost Cain Velasquez-esque in his habits of getting injured.

With 6 years in Bellator, he has participated in... 6 bouts.

This is business as usual for him.

MMAJunkie said that Primus is healthy, as of ten days ago.

They were probably waiting on Chandler to re-sign to do the rematch. My guess is that they will do Primus-Chandler 2 on the HWGP final card this year

They already tried to do the rematch once, didn't they?

Primus was winning the first fight before the injury, I dont know a lot about him but I wouldnt be surprised if he won the 2nd fight either

I'm just waiting to see Chandler KTFOing this guy

MMAJunkie said that Primus is healthy, as of ten days ago.
Primus needs to fight chandler now, since he’s healthy. If he gets injured again or some shit. Bellator will most likely strip him off the belt.

Primus was winning the first fight before the injury, I dont know a lot about him but I wouldnt be surprised if he won the 2nd fight either

He almost got KO'd by a dude hopping on one foot lmao

People like to say Chandler injured himself, but it was the leg kicks that fucked him up. Kinda like with the beginning of Cejudo and DJ.

People like to say Chandler injured himself, but it was the leg kicks that fucked him up. Kinda like with the beginning of Cejudo and DJ.

Not true actually

Chandler initially twisted it after he blocked a body kick from Primus on the arms, he stepped back on it weird and turned his ankle

Similar to Cejudo vs DJ, it wasn't that serious of an injury and the fight should have gone on, the referee botched it

Primus kicked at it a bunch afterwards but Chandler actually checked most of them because Primus was being so obvious about it and was actually telling Primus during the fight "go ahead, kick it"

Not true actually

Chandler initially twisted it after he blocked a body kick from Primus on the arms, he stepped back on it weird and turned his ankle

Similar to Cejudo vs DJ, it wasn't that serious of an injury and the fight should have gone on, the referee botched it

Primus kicked at it a bunch afterwards but Chandler actually checked most of them because Primus was being so obvious about it and was actually telling Primus during the fight "go ahead, kick it"
You're wrong. There are leg kicks thrown before he forces Chandler to retreat and roll his ankle. They bothered Chandler enough that he touches his leg after the first one and switches stances from the second one.

What is happening with this guy? Won the title in the flukiest way possible and he hasn't been seen since. And he still has the title. Is this some pro wrestling shit Bellator is putting on where the guy runs away with the title for a year or some shit?

Chandler almost KO'd him on one leg a year ago and this guy is still the champ with no rematch and no title defences lmao

Never has this song been more relevant:

You're wrong. There are leg kicks thrown before he forces Chandler to retreat and roll his ankle. They bothered Chandler enough that he touches his leg after the first one and switches stances from the second one.

Yes he landed leg kicks. I'm not wrong though, none of that caused the injury, the injury occurred when he blocked the body kick and stepped back on his ankle. It's very obvious

Kicks to the thigh don't turn your ankle

Yes he landed leg kicks. I'm not wrong though, none of that caused the injury, the injury occurred when he blocked the body kick and stepped back on his ankle. It's very obvious

Kicks to the thigh don't turn your ankle
<{hfved}>

Back