Bret 'The Hitman' Hart - 'Sharpshooter' - Mini Study

Best there IS, WAS & WILL BE

This move is legit, not sure how tight he put it on in WWE matches but I made 2 of the toughest guys in my class scream in pain from putting them in this, 1 of them even cried lol

Pro wrestling crap shouldn’t be part of this forum.

Best there IS, WAS & WILL BE

This move is legit, not sure how tight he put it on in WWE matches but I made 2 of the toughest guys in my class scream in pain from putting them in this, 1 of them even cried lol

How did you get him into that position? Will be kind of hard with someone fighting back...

Vs 1lx seems like the most likely set up to me.

I see, just don’t see how the other guy getting subbed didn’t do anything from one of the strongest sweeping positions from bottom...

How did you get him into that position? Will be kind of hard with someone fighting back...

They didn't fight being put in the hold, it was like.. want to try the sharpshooter? Sure... then I put them in it without them fighting but yeah unless you can really over power someone then it's going to be hard to put them in it unless they let you

Oh and when I say class in mean school not BJJ class.. i'm a noob there and I wouldn't dare ask anyone to let me put them in that

They didn't fight being put in the hold, it was like.. want to try the sharpshooter? Sure... then I put them in it without them fighting but yeah unless you can really over power someone then it's going to be hard to put them in it unless they let you

Then it has about zero practical use....thus this move ain’t legit. There’s a lot of stuff that hurts like hell, if you willing let yourself in the move...

If you guys can't enjoy this video, you need to re-examine your life.

Nice work- keep it up.

I'm going to try to hit this on a whitebelt tomorrow if they go SLX on me.

Then it has about zero practical use....thus this move ain’t legit. There’s a lot of stuff that hurts like hell, if you willing let yourself in the move...

lol I think you're taking this a bit too serious, the move is a WWE move.. It hurts like hell but no one said it was a legit move, I'm not sure what you're arguing.

lol I think you're taking this a bit too serious, the move is a WWE move.. It hurts like hell but no one said it was a legit move, I'm not sure what you're arguing.

I’ve seen 2 of these vids already, it kind pisses me off, it’s like mocking some of the guys who actually breakdown good technique...

Bret Hart's grappling lineage is legit!

Farmer Burns -> Toots Mondt -> Stu Hart -> Bret Hart

I’ve seen 2 of these vids already, it kind pisses me off, it’s like mocking some of the guys who actually breakdown good technique...

...by a guy who makes breakdown videos. I'd be surprised if he feels insulted by his own video. :-|

I think these pro wrestling videos breakdown are cool. I'm sure no one training BJJ/grappling seriously are going to take these videos seriously. Its all in good fun. I'm surprised the guy with the Bret Hart avatar is not posting in this thread.

I think these pro wrestling videos breakdown are cool. I'm sure no one training BJJ/grappling seriously are going to take these videos seriously. Its all in good fun. I'm surprised the guy with the Bret Hart avatar is not posting in this thread.

I used to have a Bret Hart av. I changed it a month or two ago.

There you are! Make sense now.
tumblr_nrhyvouQ5z1u2ragso1_500.gif

IMO, the best pro wrestlers tend to be "small" like Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, and Chris Benoit. They were all about the same size. Exception to this rule is the late Curt Hennig. Met the guy back in 1997 at a San Diego WCW house show and he was huge. Then again I was like 15 at the time.....

Back