International Brexit latest just in: EU refuses further renegotiation

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Plenty of source in google, use your favourite website, left or right wing.

Looks like we having no deal after all. 2nd referendum is off the table as it would cause more division, and the only favourite to replace May is brexiteer Johnson.

May the blessing of God be upon you United Kingdom.

They should leave, give nothing, take nothing. The EU wont be able to do a thing since so many other key nations are going to be voting to leave as well.

Maybe Trump will easy trading on any nation that leaves the EU to help its death come faster.

Your thread sucks and doesn't meet thread posting guidelines.

Dump.

UK should just leave and tell them to fuck themselves. Make a deal with Trump.

I never understood why people believed that the UK would somehow get a better deal with Trump than the EU. The UK's GDP is about the size of California's. The EU's is about equal to the U.S. one (actually larger).

Why would Trump give handouts to other nations if he is America First? Makes no sense.

Trump wants a divided Europe because the US has much more leverage when they deal with smaller, individual nations. He doesn't like dealing with the EU because that's a player of equal power.

On top of that it's a horrible situation for an European nation not to have proper trade agreements with European countries.

I never understood why people believed that the UK would somehow get a better deal with Trump than the EU. The UK's GDP is about the size of California's. The EU's is about equal to the U.S. one (actually larger).

Why would Trump give handouts to other nations if he is America First? Makes no sense.

Well for one reason. The US and UK elite and intelligence establishments are close. One in the same. Hence why strategists viewed British influence in the EU as a way to get an American friendly and American supportrd view via the UK.

Last edited:

Do you honestly not know the amount of handouts the US gives other countries every year?

Do you honestly not know the amount of handouts the US gives other countries every year?

The US only gives handouts to Israel and nations who are given money to be nice to Israel. To the rest of the world its chump change.

Trump wants a divided Europe because the US has much more leverage when they deal with smaller, individual nations. He doesn't like dealing with the EU because that's a player of equal power.

On top of that it's a horrible situation for an European nation not to have proper trade agreements with European countries.

Lol an equal power?

Can I have some of what you are smoking??

Lol an equal power?

Can I have some of what you are smoking??

Considering our entire financial system runs on fiat currency, and so many of the international central banks are in places within the EU, I would say they are pretty equal.

Considering our entire financial system runs on fiat currency, and so many of the international central banks are in places within the EU, I would say they are pretty equal.

Thats true, but irrelevant to this discussion.

There is much more to it than that, and you know it.

Don't be a shill.

You seem afraid of actually making a statement. Make a proper argument instead of saying as little as possible. It's way too common from weak debaters to go unnoticed. You'll have plenty of time to write something more extensive as I'm going to bed now.

Back