International Brexit latest just in: EU refuses further renegotiation

https://explorer.usaid.gov/

$50,000,000,000 annually.

Lol @ 'chump change' you're such an irrational hater.

The US should only give aid to the latin american countries and Israel. And if japan or korea ever needs it. Every other country on the below map list is basically an enemy of the west or US or both. There are some exceptions like fascist ukraine and phillippines. But phillippines is selling itself to china. Lol at nearly 1 billion to Nigeria not to mention the billions more they get in aid.

us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637.jpg

You seem afraid of actually making a statement. Make a proper argument instead of saying as little as possible. It's way too common from weak debaters to go unnoticed. You'll have plenty of time to write something more extensive as I'm going to bed now.

When it comes to negotiating with the US, far more comes into play than the size of our GDP.

I understand how the EU operates as a bloc in many instances, but you write as though every nation in the EU has similar needs or goals or abilities, etc. We're seeing right now, that isn't the case.

Your willfully ignoring the disparate desires and needs of the individual nations in the EU. They only kind of negotiate as one.

And you are ignoring just how powerful the US truly is. We dominate tech, weapons, military projection, security, oil production, we push around the UN, we control NATO we fuck around in every corner of the world, we meddle and drag other nations into our bullshit, costing them money and lives, we have that size GDP as a single nation and we've been especially agressive and less friendly with our negotiating lately. Everything comes into play when world powers are negotiating, and we have more cards more money and more power.

The people spoke for leave, without ifs and buts. Anything else is treason.

Last edited:
The US should only give aid to the latin american countries and Israel. And if japan or korea ever needs it. Every other country on the below map list is basically an enemy of the west or US or both. There are some exceptions like fascist ukraine and phillippines. But phillippines is selling itself to china. Lol at nearly 1 billion to Nigeria not to mention the billions more they get in aid.

us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637.jpg
How is India considered an enemy of the West/US?

And this is what happens when you let a woman run your country:rolleyes:

Americans take note: you really dodged the bullet with Clinton;)

UK should just leave and tell them to fuck themselves. Make a deal with Trump.

Well at one point London's per capita murder rate was higher than New York's, so becoming the 51st State is the next logical step. And I, for one, welcome our new Orange Overlord:)

UK should just leave and tell them to fuck themselves. Make a deal with Trump.

The EU can fuck things up for the UK far worse than the UK can fuck things up for the EU. A deal with the US is not going to make up for the loss of free movement of labor and goods within the EU.
I´m actually a bit surprised by the EU in this. I was sure those scummy motherfuckers would have played extreme hardball with the UK to discourage anyone else from leaving.

Nice. Should've been this way from the day after the vote. No deal, just walk away.

No extortionate "divorce settlement", no more every increasing yearly payments to a union that can't stand us. Everyone needs to accept that No Deal Brexit is the only type of Brexit, "Norway type agreement" and May's shit deal are Brexit in name only. We need to stop acting like a member immediately, from now on we're a hostile force within the EU structure and agitate at all costs. This government and the British public need to grow some balls.

In fact, speed things up a little and start setting up trade with the rest of the world now. Fuck the EU, looks like they are gonna need to threaten some of those shithole countries to cough up some cash in the future for a change.

Last edited:
Nice. Should've been this way from the day after the vote. No deal, just walk away.

No extortionate "divorce settlement", no more every increasing yearly payments to a union that can't stand us. Everyone needs to accept that No Deal Brexit is the only type of Brexit, "Norway type agreement" and May's shit deal are Brexit in name only. We need to stop acting like a member immediately, from now on we're a hostile force within the EU structure and agitate at all costs. This government and the British public need to grow some balls.

In fact, speed things up a little and start setting up trade with the rest of the world now. Fuck the EU, looks like they are gonna need to threaten some of those shithole countries to cough up some cash in the future for a change.

You guys been sold out to US in exchange for lessening tariffs on EU. All finances you been doing for Europe will be now done by NY.

You guys been sold out to US in exchange for lessening tariffs on EU. All finances you been doing for Europe will be now done by NY.

If a No Deal Brexit hastens the inevitable demise of the corrupt EU, I'm all for it.

I´m actually a bit surprised by the EU in this. I was sure those scummy motherfuckers would have played extreme hardball with the UK to discourage anyone else from leaving.

I guess they're hedging their bets as they think we might still call the whole thing of or there could end up being a substantial delay or long transitional period and as much as the UK could be damaged by the post EU fall out who knows what the knock on affect might be for some of the EU's more parlous economies .

When it comes to negotiating with the US, far more comes into play than the size of our GDP.

I understand how the EU operates as a bloc in many instances, but you write as though every nation in the EU has similar needs or goals or abilities, etc. We're seeing right now, that isn't the case.

Your willfully ignoring the disparate desires and needs of the individual nations in the EU. They only kind of negotiate as one.

And you are ignoring just how powerful the US truly is. We dominate tech, weapons, military projection, security, oil production, we push around the UN, we control NATO we fuck around in every corner of the world, we meddle and drag other nations into our bullshit, costing them money and lives, we have that size GDP as a single nation and we've been especially agressive and less friendly with our negotiating lately. Everything comes into play when world powers are negotiating, and we have more cards more money and more power.

As I expected you started talking without bothering to understand the context in which I spoke. For example, military power isn't relevant since the EU doesn't have a united military force, nor are there any military threat or direct cooperation between the EU and US. What we have had are dealings in recently is trade and economy, and, to a lesser extent, the environment. On the trade side the US wanted to play hardball with the EU just as it currently does with China, but it got staved off when the EU just pushed back. Some European nations that aren't in the EU got subjected to the tariffs though, which fully explains the specific part of which I was speaking.

Trump wants Europe as divided as possible since it's easier to push smaller countries around, and he can't do that with the EU as that economy is of a similar size. Of course it plays in that the US and EU are clear allies in many regards, but the discussion works even in a simpler and clearer context. As a side point it's always fun to see how Americans criticize EU for imposing on sovereign nations within it, when the EU is in one regard a much looser version of the US where the countries at least still have sovereignty. It's not like the US isn't divided in its population and the only real thing that keeps it together is the nation.

Last edited:
If a No Deal Brexit hastens the inevitable demise of the corrupt EU, I'm all for it.

No deal will not happen, as much as you would love to see it. 2 years since referendum and country is still DIVIDED af. You guys will be frustrating each movement to each other, leading to more and more uncertainty with each passing month. There is no significant force in the whole parliament to either go for or no deal.

Last edited:
No deal will not happen, as much as you would love to see it. 2 years since referendum and country is still DIVIDED af. You guys will be frustrating each movement, leading to more and more uncertainty with each passing month. There is no significant force in the whole parliament to either go for or no deal.

I have no doubt calmer (albeit cowardly) heads will prevail, and a shitty deal will be agreed upon that will be worse in the long term for the UK than a no deal would. No one involved in negotiations wants a no deal, but anything other than a no deal would be a betrayal of what was voted on.

Only 'No deal' is an actual Brexit, we should be pushing for it immediately, take our blows, refuse any more payments to the EU and move on from there.

I have no doubt calmer (albeit cowardly) heads will prevail, and a shitty deal will be agreed upon that will be worse in the long term for the UK than a no deal would. No one involved in negotiations wants a no deal, but anything other than a no deal would be a betrayal of what was voted on.

Only 'No deal' is an actual Brexit, we should be pushing for it immediately, take our blows, refuse any more payments to the EU and move on from there.

Do you actually understand what deal May negotiated now? ITS A TEMPORARY DEAL.

Until you guys sign all FTA across the world you can then say 'sorry EU, we going for WTO'. That means hard border and playing by your own rules.

Your PM is buying time for this country to negotiate FTA, NOT to be stuck in this deal indefinitely.

If you FULL LEAVE now, you have no trade deals to be attached to. You need to start negotiating them, hence transition period. You will be jumping from one EU boat, to your own FTA boat. At the moment with no deal you will be jumping to water waiting for a boat. Or like I said before have a job to be lined up for you when you leave, not to leave and then wait for a job.

Can I be more clearer?

As I have said before, I would be fine with this. Going back on the Brexit announcement will lead to ugly domestic political developments. The negotiated deal is the best you will get, but it is not a hard Brexit, which makes Brexiteers angry. So yes, you should go for hard Brexit, see where it leads you (spoiler: it's gonna suck major dick), and go from there.

Really tired of the Brexiteers blaming the EU for everything.

Back