Brian Bosworth...what's his best movie besides Stone Cold?

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He mostly make Christian films these days but has made some decent films in the past but which is the best?

The 30 for 30 Brian and the Boz was good.

Midnight Heat is probably my favorite.

91O7GCPa%2B6L._SL1500_.jpg

AKA Blackout
blackout_video_poster.jpg

I remember him as the football player. I didn't even know he made C-level movies.

The Longest Yard remake maybe?

I only seen stone cold I didn't even know bb had other movies they probably all suck

I've seen a number of his films brides stone cold,they're shit.

I remember a pretty decent straight to video action movie from maybe 96 or 97, something about a virus being spilled into water supply and he was in a race against the clock to save everybody or something, cant remember the name.

I remember a pretty decent straight to video action movie from maybe 96 or 97, something about a virus being spilled into water supply and he was in a race against the clock to save everybody or something, cant remember the name.
virus.jpg

“There’s only one Stone Cold and if you think it’s Brian Bosworth youre a goddamn jack ass!!!”-Steve Austin

Glass breaks

Growing up in Vancouver the Seahawks were our team (besides the BC lions). Boz sucked real bad from what I remember. I never saw one of his movies but was aware he was in them.

Growing up in Vancouver the Seahawks were our team (besides the BC lions). Boz sucked real bad from what I remember. I never saw one of his movies but was aware he was in them.
He was plagued by injuries and that is why he sucked. Football is lame though, I would rather watch his movies.

Back