Brian Ortega Agrees with Doctor Stoppage

What kind of retarded post is this?

First, he landed his own shots too, so lets not act like Max didn’t get touched.

2nd, people can improve, you know, like how Max has over the years.

Not sure he was suggesting a rematch take place tomorrow, but, if it does happen a 18 months down the line or something, it can still be a very good fight with perhaps, a different result.

calling for a rematch a day after a beating like that when we don't know how Ortega will recover, what improvements he'll make, or how he'll be mentally, but my post is retarded?

foh

Or he could turn into a pumpkin. Whose career has ended?
I’m just saying that Rory has been the same after that war with Lawler. It could possibly be the same for Ortega who took a similar if not worse beating. Fighters usually look different after beatings like this. (JDS, Rory)

I wasn't the biggest fan of his leading up to this fight, and was happy as fuck when Max was beating the brakes off of him, but the man has as much heart and courage as you could ever ask out of a fighter.

If that doctor hadn't stopped it, I don't believe his corner was going to, and Ortega definitely wouldn't have quit himself. He would have went out there to get throttled by Max for another five minutes, or however long he could have continued to stand up to Max's onslaught, and it could have legitimately ended tragically.

Fighters aren't the best judges of knowing when enough is enough in the heat of battle, and even if they do, chances are they won't quit anyway.

He deserved to be protected, and I'm glad the doctor did so.

Brian really needs to rethink his approach, “willing to die” = Big Dummy. I love TCity but for Christ’s sake it’s just a job...

Brian looked like The Passion Of The Christ at the end.

920x920.jpg

Where you been?
He's a cool dude, go look up where the two cops wrestled him and beat him down in the Gracie gym back in the day. Pretty sure that was pre UFC.
He took that in stride too. Hopefully he can get some wrestling in and get the takedown on future opponents where he can then work to his strengths.
I thought 75% Max was going to show up with the events in the last year or so, but 110% Max showed up.
You mean the training video with two cops where nobody was hurt?

I have no trouble believing him when he says he'd die in there. No quit in him

shoulda been stopped after the 3rd lol he got his so much in tha 4th holy crap max is so good lol flows like water fr

I have no trouble believing him when he says he'd die in there. No quit in him

For a guy to land the record number of strikes you have to be capable of taking that many. Tough as all hell

shoulda been stopped after the 3rd lol he got his so much in tha 4th holy crap max is so good lol flows like water fr

He was actually doing really well in the third though and took the round in a lot of people's eyes.

Sucks that he broke his thumb as well...easier than you think even with gloves and padding, if you strike the forehead or dome directly.

He was actually doing really well in the third though and took the round in a lot of people's eyes.
Haha he didn't take it in any of the three judges eyes. I think Joe Hogan's commentary swayed a lot of people.

<{monica}> I hope he comes back strong, a beating like that can change a fighter.

Back