Brian Ortega has showned more balls than Conor. Unlike Conor, he fights without a Training Camp!!!!!

I clearly said yes...but is much better than ducking Nate Diaz @ UFC 200 because you don't have enough time to train...

But Ortega had enough time to train and still ducked, so he's still a duck

and him accepting the Frankie Edgar fight without a training camp shows more balls than Conor fighting people without training camps.

A lowly ranked fighter accepting a 1 month notice fight against a top contender doesn't show any balls, that's his big break, any desperate low level fighter would have jumped over it. Take any random regional fighter and give him Ortega's pay and he'll take the fight against Frankie.

You show real balls when you're the A side and has everything to lose and still take the fight - e.g. Frankie when he took the fight against Ortega, and Conor when he took the fight against Mendes.

Too long didn't read. Oregano popped for roids and wouldn't take a last minute replacement when that's the only reason he got a shot in the first place.

I like Ortega and hate Conor, but you are just being ludicrous.
Lol. Also has roided up before instead of fighting his opponent on a level field. Yeah real tough TS. Lmao
Ortega turned down replacement fights and previously turned to steroids. Good try though.

Since people are bringing up Ortega's non nattyness....Well I can do that as well
hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

Funny how his delts/traps just blew up when he became champ at Cage Warriors.......

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

You forgot to mention that Conor had more deserving opponents that had been training, but he purposely picked the 2 guys that had no upcoming fights so therefore had not been training. So fucking brave indeed.

Dana says shit like "anytime anywhere, that's why we love Conor". People that don't follow mma as closely as most of us just eat up Dana's bullshit propaganda.

After reading this, it is my conclusion that Mr. TS cares more about balls than brains.

When Ortega denied the Jeremy Stephens fight...I heard a bunch of idotic post like "See this why we love Conor, He's so Stunning and brave, he fights anybody, anywhere, anytime!!!!!!!".....Just pure fanboy bullshit.

So lets look at the cold hard facts.

Brian Ortega.....Took the Frankie Edgar fight without a training camp....He had less than a month to do his "training camp", he basically went without a real training camp.

Lets compare this Conor.

He was pulled from UFC 200 and threatened to retire because a Press Conference took away too much time from his training camp.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...gregor-pulled-from-ufc-200-because-he-wouldnt

The man was so scurred to fight without a training camp, that he didn't want to do any promotions and was pulled from UFC 200 so he could have a month + extra of training camp.

He doesn't have the balls like Ortega to fight without a training camp....Conor is truly a disgrace.

Now lets look at the fight Ortega denied....Jeremy stephens.

Jeremy Stephens was scheduled to fight later that same month against Aldo...Jeremy was 100% training, inshape.......Brian Ortega had already risked it against Frankie Edgar and felt he should wait.
maxresdefault.jpg

Now lets compare this to Cabo Diaz or Manlet Mendes.

nate-diaz-drinking-tequila-in-cabo.jpg

Cabo Diaz was drinking tequila 11 days before the Conor fight.......Nate Diaz was severly out of shape and didn't have any training camp........He was a +300 underdog.

Sorry but their is nothing Stunning and brave about taking this fight.

Lets look at 2 week Manlet Mendes
20150710052943_6DX_0182-640x427.jpg

Again manlet mendes didn't train at all......It's not stunning and brave to take on a guy who hasn't prepared.

Fact is...Brian Ortega has shown more balls by actually taking huge risks.....Conor on the other hand has never fought without a proper training camp...He pulled out UFC 200 because he was scurred to fight without a proper training camp.

So can we stop with the "Conor is stunning and brave" bullshit?

Since people are bringing up Ortega's non nattyness....Well I can do that as well
hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

Funny how his delts/traps just blew up when he became champ at Cage Warriors.......

Go away

hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

Lmao. Keep going. I like seeing posters have delusional meltdowns over Conor.

Tell me more

But Ortega had enough time to train and still ducked, so he's still a duck

A lowly ranked fighter accepting a 1 month notice fight against a top contender doesn't show any balls, that's his big break, any desperate low level fighter would have jumped over it. Take any random regional fighter and give him Ortega's pay and he'll take the fight against Frankie.

You show real balls when you're the A side and has everything to lose and still take the fight - e.g. Frankie when he took the fight against Ortega, and Conor when he took the fight against Mendes.

What? Ortega literally had a couple of days to get a new gameplan for Stephens....Sure he trained but he couldn't do a proper training camp specifically for stephens....Like I said, Yes he ducked just like Conor ducked Nate Diaz @ UFC 200, and Conor would of been training for Nate Diaz only.

It's his big break but it also shows balls since he wasn't lowly ranked as you claimed.....Im pretty sure he was top 10, maybe top 5.....So if he lost the fight, he would've gone way down and would've blown up his chance...Stop making it seems as Ortega wasn't even ranked and some scrub fighting at local shows....He clearly had hype behind him and was the next big thing...It was a risk, something Conor has never done before without a training camp.

Conor took a fight against Cabo Daiz +300 underdog...everybody expected him to destroy em....Sorry that isn't much balls in my eyes.

You forgot to mention that Conor had more deserving opponents that had been training, but he purposely picked the 2 guys that had no upcoming fights so therefore had not been training. So fucking brave indeed.

Dana says shit like "anytime anywhere, that's why we love Conor". People that don't follow mma as closely as most of us just eat up Dana's bullshit propaganda.
Great point.

hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

When did he test positive you moron? Are you really this dumb

hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

So when we have nothing else, just start fabricating things. Yawn.

When did he test positive you moron? Are you really this dumb
I dont give a shit...I know enough about nattyness that Conor's transformation is highly suspect.

Cage Warriors doesn't really give a shit about testing.

So when we have nothing else, just start fabricating things. Yawn.
Fabricating? His delts/Traps got super big compared to when he started.

Sorry bro if the facts hurt.

What? Ortega literally had a couple of days to get a new gameplan for Stephens....Sure he trained but he couldn't do a proper training camp specifically for stephens

Conor didn't have time to train for Nate, didn't duck. Khabib didn't have time to train for Yakinta, didn't duck.

Ortega = full duck

It's his big break but it also shows balls since he wasn't lowly ranked as you claimed.....

Ortega was the B side, he was ranked lower than Edgar and fighting for Edgar's contender spot, a contender spot that wasn't his. That doesn't require balls. Edgar on the other hand was the A side risking his contender spot against a lower ranked fighter, THAT requires balls. Conor was the A side risking his contender spot against Chad Mendes and Nate Diaz, THAT requires balls. The one time Ortega became the A side and had everything to lose, he ducked, that goes to show how little ball he has. Hell he specifically cites Frankie's example as why he's not doing it, basically admitting his balls aren't even a fraction the size of Frankies, that's why he's not willing to risk his title shot like Frankie did.

This is a weird thread considering Ortega actually failed a test for actual steroids and was actually suspended for it.

Chicken Ortega was afraid of losing a fight against the guy with the most loses in the promotion, GTFO TS.<bball1>

I clearly said yes...but is much better than ducking Nate Diaz @ UFC 200 because you don't have enough time to train...

and him accepting the Frankie Edgar fight without a training camp shows more balls than Conor fighting people without training camps.

But...Conor wanted the Frankie fight and the UFC didn't give it to him, wasteland this shit, I'm not even a Mcnuggets fan but never compare him with Ducktega.

Conor didn't have time to train for Nate, didn't duck. Khabib didn't have time to train for Yakinta, didn't duck.

Ortega = full duck

Ortega was the B side, he was ranked lower than Edgar and fighting for Edgar's contender spot, a contender spot that wasn't his. That doesn't require balls. Edgar on the other hand was the A side risking his contender spot against a lower ranked fighter, THAT requires balls. Conor was the A side risking his contender spot against Chad Mendes and Nate Diaz, THAT requires balls. The one time Ortega became the A side and had everything to lose, he ducked, that goes to show how little ball he has. Hell he specifically cites Frankie's example as why he's not doing it, basically admitting his balls aren't even a fraction the size of Frankies, that's why he's not willing to risk his title shot like Frankie did.
Conor was training and was fighting a guy who was drinking tequila in Cabo and was a +300 underdog....He had 11 days to come up with a gameplan

Ortega was training and was offered to fight Jeremy stephens who was training to fight Aldo later than month....Ortega had like 4 days to come up with a gameplan.

Again Ortega ducked, I have never denied this......Conor accepting the fight didn't show much balls...and like I said he ducked Nate @ UFC 200 because of not having time to properly train.

Ortega was the next big thing at Featherweight..Yes he was the B-Side but if he lost and wasn't ready for Edgar, his momentum would've been destroyed....So yes it took a lot of balls because his career was actually going well..It's not like Ortega was a fucking nobody or crap fighter and got lucky....There's a reason why in Boxing, Fighters are groomed, they aren't send to the wolfs because a lost would be a travesty....Ortega jumped into the mouth of the wolf which was Edgar...Sorry that took a lot of balls because Ortega would've eventually gotten the title shot from how his career was going.

Again Conor the A side risked fighting guys who weren't training...Sure it was a risk but nothing as huge as Ortega, who had no training camp.....Again Ortega would've fought a guy who had been training, Conor has NEVER done that just like Ortega has never done it.

If Ortega has refused a 10 day Cabo Stephens, then you would have a point...but he clearly didn't.

When Ortega denied the Jeremy Stephens fight...I heard a bunch of idotic post like "See this why we love Conor, He's so Stunning and brave, he fights anybody, anywhere, anytime!!!!!!!".....Just pure fanboy bullshit.

So lets look at the cold hard facts.

Brian Ortega.....Took the Frankie Edgar fight without a training camp....He had less than a month to do his "training camp", he basically went without a real training camp.

Lets compare this Conor.

He was pulled from UFC 200 and threatened to retire because a Press Conference took away too much time from his training camp.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/...gregor-pulled-from-ufc-200-because-he-wouldnt

The man was so scurred to fight without a training camp, that he didn't want to do any promotions and was pulled from UFC 200 so he could have a month + extra of training camp.

He doesn't have the balls like Ortega to fight without a training camp....Conor is truly a disgrace.

Now lets look at the fight Ortega denied....Jeremy stephens.

Jeremy Stephens was scheduled to fight later that same month against Aldo...Jeremy was 100% training, inshape.......Brian Ortega had already risked it against Frankie Edgar and felt he should wait.
maxresdefault.jpg

Now lets compare this to Cabo Diaz or Manlet Mendes.

nate-diaz-drinking-tequila-in-cabo.jpg

Cabo Diaz was drinking tequila 11 days before the Conor fight.......Nate Diaz was severly out of shape and didn't have any training camp........He was a +300 underdog.

Sorry but their is nothing Stunning and brave about taking this fight.

Lets look at 2 week Manlet Mendes
20150710052943_6DX_0182-640x427.jpg

Again manlet mendes didn't train at all......It's not stunning and brave to take on a guy who hasn't prepared.

Fact is...Brian Ortega has shown more balls by actually taking huge risks.....Conor on the other hand has never fought without a proper training camp...He pulled out UFC 200 because he was scurred to fight without a proper training camp.

So can we stop with the "Conor is stunning and brave" bullshit?

hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

9NGk0tt.gif

But...Conor wanted the Frankie fight and the UFC didn't give it to him, wasteland this shit, I'm not even a Mcnuggets fan but never compare him with Ducktega.
He wanted the frankie edgar fight? LMFAO...sure.

Conor talks alot of shit...he couldn't even fight Nate Diaz @ UFC 200....he ducked em because the promotion took too much time away from the trianing camp.

Back