Brian Ortega has showned more balls than Conor. Unlike Conor, he fights without a Training Camp!!!!!

I clearly said yes...but is much better than ducking Nate Diaz @ UFC 200 because you don't have enough time to train...

and him accepting the Frankie Edgar fight without a training camp shows more balls than Conor fighting people without training camps.

You mean Ortega accepted a fight that he had everything to gain from and nothing to lose?
He wins:
Interim title

He loses:
Lost to Frankie Fucking Edgar on short notice. Absolutely NO shame there.

Conor losing any fight, especially at that point in his career could have been huge. His mystic and aura would be gone, as far as any half intelligent human could deduce.

Wasn't Conor willing to go up to 170 to fight RDA when he was looking like a fucking monster? Oh yeah..he was. Didn't Conor go up two weight classes to fight a bigger opponent? Oh yeah..he did. Didn't Ortega turn down a smaller opponent while cutting massive amounts of weight himself? Oh yeah..he did. Wasn't Ortega caught using a weight cutting supplement/PED? Oh yeah, he was.

The UFC offered Conor those fights and he took them. Ortega would've declined to fight a BW if one was offered instead of Stephens.

You legit are the P4P worst poster on this whole site, and that says a LOT.

@GOATER
Fkin hell, someone's triggered...

Keep talking bout nate, it's your only line left.
Fight was at 170, mcg just fought at 145 and was training for 155.
Nuff said.

Mendes was on peds.

Tcity was on peds.

Mcg has never popped or pulled out - in fact, are your accusations of him taking peds not slander and fighter bashing?

Now, is it cos you hate mcg or love khabib?
Be honest cos we can all tell that your random inclusion of Tcity really has nothing to do with your ramblings lol.

because he had nothing to lose and everything to gain against Frankie plus he was much bigger and Frankie is out of his prime. Soon as he had something to lose (title shot) he ducked. Ortega let the fans and UFC brass down by refusing to fight Stephens and he's going to pay for it.

Conor haters are so low IQ it's ridiculous.

He wanted the frankie edgar fight? LMFAO...sure.

Conor talks alot of shit...he couldn't even fight Nate Diaz @ UFC 200....he ducked em because the promotion took too much time away from the trianing camp.

He fought nate twice wtf does the event number had to do with anything? Conor only ducks when he has a belt, otherwise he'll show no matter who they put in front of him.

imo..... if you can hate conor after what he did to Alvarez alone, then you are going to hate for the sake of hate.

that was a complete domination.
I've never seen Jon Jones shut somebody down that bad.

you at least have to respect him on skill alone, despite all that WWE shtick
Haven’t seen Jones fight Shogun or Chael?

The only fact here TS is that Conor McGregor lives in your head rent free.

Again Ortega ducked, I have never denied this......Conor accepting the fight didn't show much balls...and like I said he ducked Nate @ UFC 200 because of not having time to properly train.

Conor is 10x bigger star than Ortega with 10x more to lose. He took the fight while Ortega ducked, that shows he has 10x bigger balls. The very first time Ortega became the A side he ducked.

Ortega was the next big thing at Featherweight..Yes he was the B-Side but if he lost and wasn't ready for Edgar, his momentum would've been destroyed....

Was he bigger than Conor when Conor fought Mendes? No. Was he bigger than Conor when Conor fought Diaz? No. Was he bigger than Edgar when Edgar took the fight against him? No. Was he bigger than Khabib when Khabib took the fight against Yakinta, who by the way had a FULL training camp and the fight was on even shorter notice? No.

Ortega had less star power than any of these guys and none of them ducked. He's got smaller balls than any one of them. He's one of the biggest ducks right up there with Jon Jones.

If Ortega has refused a 10 day Cabo Stephens, then you would have a point...but he clearly didn't.

When Ortega becomes half the star Conor is and still takes short notice fights, then we can talk. Dude's not even 10% Conor's star level and he's already ducking. And lol at you talking about 10 day vs. 4 day. Short notice is short notice, however many days doesn't matter. Why don't you talk about 2 day notice Khabib vs. Yakinta, who had a full training camp? Did Khabib duck him? Is Khabib not a bigger star than Ortega? So what does that say about Khabib's balls relative to Ortega's?

tenor.gif

The ramblings of a casual.

You say he took 2 short notice fights and picked easy opponents yet those were the 2 fights he struggled most in .

Chad Mendes is not an easy fight for nobody . He can wrestle as good as anyone and has genuine knockout power . Frankie was an option and even though he might be a “cardio freak” he would never trouble Conor with strikes .

Mendes was the toughest fight at the time .

Also Nate got the fight because he called Mcgregor out after the MJ fight .

He offered Aldo the rematch and he turned it down . Nobody else wanted the fight

Since people are bringing up Ortega's non nattyness....Well I can do that as well
hqdefault.jpg

0-32348

7493_original.jpg

Funny how his delts/traps just blew up when he became champ at Cage Warriors.......

Conor-McGregor-Ivan-Buchinger-Cage-Warriors.png

<JerryWWF>
Former was FW, latter was LW.

Conor is 10x bigger star than Ortega with 10x more to lose. He took the fight while Ortega ducked, that shows he has 10x bigger balls. The very first time Ortega became the A side he ducked.

Was he bigger than Conor when Conor fought Mendes? No. Was he bigger than Conor when Conor fought Diaz? No. Was he bigger than Edgar when Edgar took the fight against him? No. Was he bigger than Khabib when Khabib took the fight against Yakinta, who by the way had a FULL training camp and the fight was on even shorter notice? No.

Ortega had less star power than any of these guys and none of them ducked. He's got smaller balls than any one of them. He's one of the biggest ducks right up there with Jon Jones.

When Ortega becomes half the star Conor is and still takes short notice fights, then we can talk. Dude's not even 10% Conor's star level and he's already ducking. And lol at you talking about 10 day vs. 4 day. Short notice is short notice, however many days doesn't matter. Why don't you talk about 2 day notice Khabib vs. Yakinta, who had a full training camp? Did Khabib duck him? Is Khabib not a bigger star than Ortega? So what does that say about Khabib's balls relative to Ortega's?

Everyone wants to be like Tyron Woodley now it's a shame.

Clownner never took a fight where he didn't have everything to gain , nothing to lose. If he was brave he would've given Aldo, Mendes and Diaz their well deserved rematches. He took Diaz over a well trained Cerrone because he tought it'd be easy. Diaz gave Clownner a rematch, won their rematch but was robbed by the corrupt Vegas mob and now Clownner is ducking. He ducked the fuck out of Edgar too. Guy doesn't fight unless the odds are stacked in his favor. I don't see how people think he's brave. If he had balls he'd earn a title shot or defend a belt. But that's too risky huh? Its easy to get the belt. Earning title shots and defending belts isnt.

Khabib hasn't even been decapitated yet and McHaters are already melting down

I mean an actual contender but yes I see your point, he did crush chael
I was devastated with what he did to Shogun. I have a hard time letting go of my favs though.
I like both Conor and Jones but they have such different styles and it’s ridiculous to say Conor is on another level.

Back