Brian Ortega vs Ben Askren

8be57cf0e820745505e60b6dcce6ca7a.png

None who pay for that shite.
I would - but 14 year olds like you dwelling in your parents basements only want to see'em bang...so obviously you're not interested, but don't speak on my behalf, muppet.

ASKREN easy!

ok i just said that cause i'm like 110% sure dana reads this forum ;)

I would - but 14 year olds like you dwelling in your parents basements only want to see'em bang...so obviously you're not interested, but don't speak on my behalf, muppet.

giphy.gif

Just seeing the name Ben askren makes me throw up a bit

A wrestler who competes at 170 vs a BJJ fighter who competes at 145...... Askren blankets Ortega with sad desperation to a cool 50-45.

Man, Askren is so crap that people need to go two weight classes lighter to make fantasy matchups for him.

200.webp

Every single of your thread is fucking shit.

Silly fight. Askren is way larger than him. Askren TKO's or subs him in RD1.

Finally, someone Askren could out-strike.

Sweet matchup, you can co-main event it with Rumble vs. Tony Ferguson.

Take it easy tough guy lol I’ll never pay to watch Askren fight lol you go right ahead though

Where else besides with their parents should a 14 year old live.

Back