Brian Ortega will be the next featherweight champion.

Agree/Disagree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Brian Ortega is as legit as they come. He has striking that can hang with the division and his ground game is second to none.

His chin is solid as fuck and he keeps on finding ways to finish late into the fight. If he doesn’t get a shot after beating Cub Swanson that would be criminal. And really this fight with cub should be a walk in the park.

tumblr_n1d55zhJ5S1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Brian%2BOrtega%2BPounces%2BThiago%2BTavares%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B68.gif

InnocentSimplisticAkitainu.gif

ThankfulGoldenBanteng.gif

What you guys think?

Buy or Sell??

I added some more voting time onto the poll for you cats because im super hyped on Ortega! And turns out the cub fight wasnt that hard for him as i predicted.

Last edited:
Brian Ortega is as legit as they come. He has striking that can hang with the division and his ground game is second to none.

His chin is solid as fuck and he keeps on finding ways to finish late into the fight. If he doesn’t get a shot after beating Cub Swanson that would be criminal. And really this fight with cub should be a walk in the park.

tumblr_n1d55zhJ5S1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Brian%2BOrtega%2BPounces%2BThiago%2BTavares%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B68.gif

InnocentSimplisticAkitainu.gif

ThankfulGoldenBanteng.gif

What you guys think?

Buy or Sell??
<23>Ortega literally has never been in a fight that wasn't back and forth in the UFC......

I disagree.

I can see him becoming champ, but I think Max is a horrible match-up for him.

So yes to potential champ, no to potential next champ.

He's legit, this fight with Cub will tell us a lot more about him. His striking has come along way, that's for sure. I'm pumped for this fight.

He's legit, this fight with Cub will tell us a lot more about him. His striking has come along way, that's for sure. I'm pumped for this fight.
who you picking!?

clearly im taking ortega.

I disagree.

I can see him becoming champ, but I think Max is a horrible match-up for him.

So yes to potential champ, no to potential next champ.
<mma4><mma4><mma4>

fair enough and smart reasoning.

i dunno, he is just my fav fighter right now and i think he has it in him to get to the top

i been saying this since his first ufc fight. maybe im just clearky bias.

Why does no one ever bring up the fact that Brian tested positive?

Why does no one ever bring up the fact that Brian tested positive?
everyone is on something.

who the fuck cares.

he had his suspension and hasnt busted since.

everyone is on something.

who the fuck cares.

he had his suspension and hasnt busted since.
It just always seemed funny how we can go on and on about other fighters testing positive only once as well and it forever hangs over their heads but Ortega seems to get a pass for whatever reason.

Back