Brief Heavybag session 2- beginner

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Hi everyone, this is my second heavybag video I put up on here. So still not attending a gym but I am working out using the heavybag quite regularly. Besides improving technique, I'm also using it to get in shape and lose some etraweight I'm carrying around.

I tried to fix a few things, in particular leaving my hands down after punches.

Would like you to comment on punching technique and power, nvm the footwork and bobbing and weavig I do here and there, that's probably just rubbish I believe since I never really trained it specifically.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks!

PS.

I really can't get my high uppercuts going on the HB, it just feels so weird. The ones to the "body" are ok but the ones going to the head just don't squeeze in

I notice when you throw your right hand you tend to drop your left, Which is easy to read. try to keep your left glued to your face when throwing your cross.

Hi everyone, this is my second heavybag video I put up on here. So still not attending a gym but I am working out using the heavybag quite regularly. Besides improving technique, I'm also using it to get in shape and lose some etraweight I'm carrying around.

I tried to fix a few things, in particular leaving my hands down after punches.

Would like you to comment on punching technique and power, nvm the footwork and bobbing and weavig I do here and there, that's probably just rubbish I believe since I never really trained it specifically.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks!

PS.

I really can't get my high uppercuts going on the HB, it just feels so weird. The ones to the "body" are ok but the ones going to the head just don't squeeze in

you look very good for self taught!

check the links in my signature for some instructional videos that may help you out.

Back