Britain to world: please pretend we are not leaving EU

Waaaait a second.

Are you telling me this guy isn't an internationally renowned and widely cited pacesetter?

Well, he probably is because most of them shitpost stupid ideas on sherdog… but I'm still going to be jealous of his success and mask it as disgust for his bullshit.

World to Britian- "We'll do everything we can to make you fail".

Lol I can't believe @EGarrett is still derping up this thread with his bullshit. I'm guessing he never answered Panamaican's questions any more than he did mine. And that was after he tattled on me for being mean to him. What an exemplary troll.
Really? Why don't you try reviewing the thread, Derpy?

He started PMing me as well.
Yup, invited you to back-up your claim and you quickly ran away, like you did when you challenged me to an individual thread with no flaming and point-by-point argument. You fell apart, I offered to let you have help, then you ended up running. Remember that, Homer? :)

EDIT: (and ever since then, you've never tried to argue anything with me again, and just ran away and posted memes and tried to like crap posts directed at me, that's how badly you were crushed)

Last edited:
World to Britian- "We'll do everything we can to make you fail".

Do you mean in the subsequent negotiations of trade deals?

Because that's kind of how it has always worked: each party to the negotiations tries to get the best terms for their country/economy to the detriment of the other party.

Leave voters simply did not think of, or were incapable of understanding, the long-term transactional costs of having to renegotiate their economic relationships with the rest of the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back