Social Britain used to rule the world, now it can't even rule it's own country.

Where? In Western countries? Evidence needed.

Yeh, UK. What type of evidence? It’s hardly newsworthy stuff. It’s perfectly normal for kids to go Churches around Christmas and Easter time with schools. One British member has already corroborated it and I’m sure other Brits here can confirm.

Hey Cletus,

main-qimg-4af6b55b091d768f0ae9851f61892b19
16. Clown Power
scary-clowns-trump-team.jpg

Yeh, UK. What type of evidence? It’s hardly newsworthy stuff. It’s perfectly normal for kids to go Churches around Christmas and Easter time with schools. One British member has already corroborated it and I’m sure other Brits here can confirm.

I want evidence that Muslim schoolkids are sent to Church AND, when they're there, they're made to simulate the Christian prayer routine.

I want evidence that Muslim schoolkids are sent to Church AND, when they're there, they're made to simulate the Christian prayer routine.

I don’t know what simulating a Christian prayer routine involves. All I know is that we had to sing hymns that included things about Jesus being Lord and other Christian beliefs. Seems a lot more intense than doing physical movements.

I don't know about that , but a kid named Mohamad used to play the coconuts with great enthusiasm when we'd sing 'Little Donkey' .

I wonder, are Muslim children made to enter a church and simulate the Christian prayer? Can you find me any examples of that happening, in a European country? Ya know, in the name of progressivism?
I doubt any muslims are made to do that. There is evidence of the opposite though. Tolerance is only a one-way street to progressives.

I don’t know what simulating a Christian prayer routine involves.

Touching your head, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder (in that order), then putting your hands together in the prayer position (and possibly getting down on your knees). How could you not know that's the Christian prayer routine?

All I know is that we had to sing hymns that included things about Jesus being Lord and other Christian beliefs. Seems a lot more intense than doing physical movements.

But they're not made to do the Christian equivalent of the Islamic prayer routine. You also provided precisely ZERO evidence Muslim school children are made to go to Church.

Yep, and the US will fall eventually too. No way we sustain our world ranking when the power is held by establishment politicans.

Yeah the fuck Britain? You along with the rest of Europe get your balls back and kill off these migrants and reconquer the planet.

They surrendered their country to Leftists and Multi-Culturalism.

Touching your head, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder (in that order), then putting your hands together in the prayer position (and possibly getting down on your knees). How could you not know that's the Christian prayer routine?

But they're not made to do the Christian equivalent of the Islamic prayer routine. You also provided precisely ZERO evidence Muslim school children are made to go to Church.

Like I said, the evidence is only from personal experience of going to school in the UK. Other Brits here can confirm this - I think a couple already have - going to Church during Christmas and Easter used to be fairly routine for schoolchildren - still is in many places.

With regards to the Christian prayer routine and Islamic prayer routine, you have a misunderstanding. The actions are not the prayer itself. The prayer, for Muslims, is the words your utter - not the physical action of bowing. A disabled man may not be able to do the physical actions but his prayer is still valid as he is saying the words.

As for the Christian prayer routine, I am not a Christian so I don't claim to know it all. However, I have read parts of the gospels and I seem to remember Jesus praying with his face to the floor, like Muslims do. So if Christian kids are doing that, then they are following in the footsteps of Jesus and other biblical prophets, which is a good thing is it not?

With regards to the Christian prayer routine and Islamic prayer routine, you have a misunderstanding. The actions are not the prayer itself.

I never said they were. The point is, there is a routine both Muslims & Christians do. Muslims cross one hand over the over, bow their head, then get down on their knees and touch their forehead to the floor. Christians touch their forehead, chest, left shoulder & right shoulder whilst saying 'in the name of the father, son, holy spirit...' then put their hands together and start praying. They both have a routine, so no, there is precisely zero misunderstanding.

The prayer, for Muslims, is the words your utter - not the physical action of bowing.

You really are a moron. Of course the actions are not the prayer, the actions are a ROUTINE (or ritual, if you like) that Muslims do before they pray.

A disabled man may not be able to do the physical actions but his prayer is still valid as he is saying the words.

This does not debunk the fact that Muslims have a routine/ritual they carry out when they pray. An exception to the rule does not debunk the rule.

As for the Christian prayer routine, I am not a Christian so I don't claim to know it all. However, I have read parts of the gospels and I seem to remember Jesus praying with his face to the floor, like Muslims do. So if Christian kids are doing that, then they are following in the footsteps of Jesus and other biblical prophets, which is a good thing is it not?

Jesus didn't pray in a mosque in the name of progressivism, so no, those "Christian kids" wouldn't be following in the footsteps of Jesus and "other biblical prophets".

You have provided zero evidence Muslims are made to go to Church and simulate the Christian prayer routine. Your 'evidence' is not evidence.

It's okay bro, there are still areas where everyone is white.

Brown person spotted at 3 mins... They've been compromised. The next one will be a 50% Sharia Law rave with minimal pill overdoses and booze induced vomiting. SAD.

Back