Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

The feminists, liberals, self proclaimed battlers against rape culture and the meetoo movement are strangely quiet on this one

DYYJD0KX4AA9uuQ.jpg
i wonder how they would feel if it was their own daughter?

a certain religion considers young english girls to be subhuman,therefor they can be abused as it doesn't count as anything.

It seems like this exact thread is posted at least a few times a week on here. Usually linked to some right-wing periodical. Everyone posts something mean about Muslims, then the thread disappears and somebody posts a new one the next day.

My question is, is this really ignored? I don't live in England, I have no idea. But sex slavery and human trafficking is very common in the United States. Do you guys think it's ignored here? It certainly isn't, it's just a difficult thing to put an end to. I actually spoke with a couple of police officers that work in human trafficking recently, and they told me how many hours they put in tracking down the individual criminals involved in this, but there are always an endless supply of evil people to take their place. I have not seen any threads made about the problem that exists here in the United States. Is there a reason why?

So, lets be real here, without the political slant. Is England actually ignoring sex trafficking and not pursuing arrests?

Drop the schtick and reply to my actual post.

Last edited by a moderator:
they literally have hid multiple instances of rampant, rape gangs w/ hundreds of victims

as in the cops went out of their way to not arrest or cover for the perps

they literally have hid multiple instances of rampant, rape gangs w/ hundreds of victims

as in the cops went out of their way to not arrest or cover for the perps

Do you have a link to this? Something that actually says that UK law enforcement covers up mass rape?

Is it weird that I read this thread title in the voice of Jerry Seinfeld?

http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...rgeted-girls-banned-from-meadowhall_26195.htm

Not ignored at all. 85 pound fine and a ban from entering the shopping center.

Don't spread vile rumours about nothing being done TS.

That's not really all that article says.

Waqar Maqsood (29), of St Lawrence Road, Tinsley, was sentenced to 24 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months at Sheffield Magistrates’ Court last Tuesday (March 12).

He was banned from entering Meadowhall and its associated car parks for two years – but was told he could enter the bus station to travel to and from his work.

He was also handed an eight-week curfew order and ordered to attend a rehabilitation programme, sign the Sex Offenders’ Register for ten years and pay costs of £85.

That is not enough, it should be more. In general, sex offenders deserve very harsh sentencing in my opinion. But there are a lot of sex offenders in the United States that get off easier than that, and I don't really see any uproar about it. I don't see threads being made about any sex trafficking issues in the United States, it's always the UK.

I don't see threads being made about any sex trafficking issues in the United States, it's always the UK.

Poorly researched subject? Check
Inflammatory title? Check
Ignorant question based on false assumptions? Check

we haven't had 1100 girls from one city raped by one specific demographic group....

that's why you haven't heard about 'sex trafficking' in the US

Systemic child rape is usually ignored by:

Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, LGBTQ's, Hollywood Liberals, Religious Conservatives and pretty well every one else unless they are either forced to confront it, or if it suits their agenda (which usually means making it an issue when a rival tribe is doing it.)

The weaker you are, the more likely it is that you will be raped. This is true for every culture, and is pretty much the way of things:

Back