Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

That would be America, fortune cookies were invented for the white devils

True story about Fortune Cookies; they look Chinese. They sound Chinese. But they're actually American. Which is why they're hollow. Full of lies. And leave a bad taste in the mouth
- The Mandarin, Iron Man 3

When I read cases like this in the UK it makes me wonder how police officials obtain their jobs there. There seems to be less connection to the citizens they protect. The police are likely not terribly concerned about loosing jobs.

This is Rotherham all over again. Jesus Christ. Hiding child rape and sex trafficking to protect the poor "Asians". Fuck.
But but but I like kebabs! And British people are lazy.

The mainstream media tried to have campaigners jailed for exposing this around 15 years ago..
Channel 4 were going to put out a documentary in the year 2001 but it got blocked.

What you see in UK and Sweden is that people in positions of power will go to the ends of the earth to cover things up..
whistle-blowers get silenced . Victims treated as criminals....
media dont report it ! they want the average normie to be in the dark .

im glad i left the uk, i wouldnt want to raise a family in this country.

binge drinking/drugs/divorce/muggings/muslims/acid attacks/child grooming ... It's worse it gets.

Last edited:
They are called Asians because they are from the Asian subcontinent. There isn't a huge oriental faction of the UK.
Sikhs, Koreans, Japanese, Buddhists, Indian Christians/Hindus, Pakistani Christians, Chinese, Vietnamese.....what do all these communities have in common?

1. They are classed as ‘Asian’
2. They are by and large not part of the grooming and rape gang referred to. We all know who make up the grooming rape gangs and we know what religion they belong to.

Your post was both disingenuous and disgraceful.

Still no mention on the BBC home page.

This, however, takes centre stage though.

'Punish a Muslim day' letters probed by terror police

IMG_0099.png

When I read cases like this in the UK it makes me wonder how police officials obtain their jobs there. There seems to be less connection to the citizens they protect. The police are likely not terribly concerned about loosing jobs.
When you're the only one with a gun you don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks

Can you imagine if gangs of white men were targeting Muslim or ethnic minority girls in this industrial scale level of abuse and the wider community happily turned a blind eye while the authorities not only ignored it, but actively set about aiding and abetting the abusers and going after the victims and their families to shut them up.

Yet all we hear is bullshit about white privilege, Islamophobia, racism and so on, like we are the problem. Even after terror attacks, like the one in Manchester that killed multiple children, Muslims are portrayed as the victims, Islam defended and the focus shifted on any potential backlash against Muslims.

Last edited:
Still no mention on the BBC home page.

This, however, takes centre stage though.

'Punish a Muslim day' letters probed by terror police

IMG_0099.png
Doesn't shock me since the BBC is full of self hating cultural Marxists scum.
Dear American friends,
don't let they take your weapons. You don't want to end like the UK. Or worst: Lithuania.

In another case, a father who managed to track his underage daughter down to the house of her abuser was arrested by police when he confronted the shit-bag. The so-called police left the girl with the muslim, even though he had a record as a sex-offender and she was only 14 at the time.

I wouldn't accept it. If those cops were unarmed, especially. I would organize a force against them.

the reason for calling them asian is to not stir up any anti muslim feelings.

I guess i have zero perspective living in the southern united states, but how could this many people go on being abused and exploited for this long?

In my neck of the Woods if something like this was going on, reported to the authorities and they did nothing about it, i can assure you there would be more than enough people willing to take matters into their own hands.

Where every single one of the exploited children also orphans with zero relatives in the surrounding areas?!?

British police only consider child grooming gangs to be “the worst” when they’re brought to light, they happily cover it up and strong-arm the victims families otherwise.
Just another day in the Orwellian shithole that is Great Britain.

Back