Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

_63037868_63037867.jpg

"Asians."

Dude, look at the mits on this guy -he could definitely palm a basketball

God damn Koreans and japs!!!

Those rice eating mother fuckers need to fuck off back to fortune cookie land!!
You do know countries like india and Pakistan are in Asia. I know americans are bad at geography....but look up a map. You will be surprised. And do you really think people in uk think of a korean when you say asain??? Stupid

You do know countries like india and Pakistan are in Asia. I know americans are bad at geography....but look up a map. You will be surprised. And do you really think people in uk think of a korean when you say asain??? Stupid
The Europeans are responsible for The Holocaust!

Specifics matter, chief.

Time to just nuke the UK. This is like the third time that such a scandal has arisen in which authorities ignore child rape and sex trafficking in the name of "diversity". Burn it the fuck down.
I

I'm no nonce and I want to live...

Also, my mother is a saint.

As an Englishman however, this, and the lack of news coverage over this, makes me feel quite ill...

The Europeans are responsible for The Holocaust!

Specifics matter, chief.
Really....no country has brought down as many governments and started civil wars by arming rebels in countries that the u.s. im sure you are one of those morons who believe you are bringing democracy to iraq ans syria

Really....no country has brought down as many governments and started civil wars by arming rebels in countries that the u.s. im sure you are one of those morons who believe you are bringing democracy to iraq ans syria
I am intrigued by your stupidity. Please continue.

So you guys are aware this has been going on for 40 years, and when they said Asians, they meant Asian sex trafficking gangs, which are actually Asian.

We have them here in the states as well.

You mean the same way they called the Pakistanis in Rotherham "Asian" before it blew up in their faces?

When I'm hit with a story about how leftists and liberalism would rather have tens of thousands of instances of children being raped, year after year, rather than stop it because it goes against their identity politics, the more I think the lethal right must rise in response. This does not make me happy one bit.

Is the answer to 1984 1973?

For American and Canadian posters on here, when liberals arrogantly tell you that you need more Muslims, this is what you are going to get and they don't care. They are the same breed of scumbags we have here in the UK who call 11 year-old girls racist chav slags for getting raped by gangs of filthy Muslim men.

So do everything you can to prevent them from getting their way.

For American and Canadian posters on here, when liberals arrogantly tell you that you need more Muslims, this is what you are going to get and they don't care. They are the same breed of scumbags we have here in the UK who call 11 year-old girls racist chav slags for getting raped by gangs of filthy Muslim men.

So do everything you can to prevent them from getting their way.

Dude do you remember that thread you made about this issue a few months ago where that one clown came in and started talking about Christian missionaries converting people, and all that bullshit? "This is a religion problem, not an immigration problem". There are unfortunately enough people that have been conditioned to feel this way that these cover-ups keep happening, all in the name of "anti-racism".

Dude do you remember that thread you made about this issue a few months ago where that one clown came in and started talking about Christian missionaries converting people, and all that bullshit? "This is a religion problem, not an immigration problem". There are unfortunately enough people that have been conditioned to feel this way that these cover-ups keep happening, all in the name of "anti-racism".

Yep, they are either brainwashed beyond help or fundamentally evil. Sadly there is no shortage of such people. Even now in the UK the hand wringing, apologetic excuse making and whataboutery never ends. Here is the state funded BBC's take on the situation

DHr5B9FVoAA_2NK.jpg

These are same people who claim to be feminists, champions of women's rights, battlers of rape culture and who foam at the mouth over things like Donald Trump's locker room talk. They are full of shit and I genuinely hate them.

A brutal slaughterer of innocents, vile rapist, pedophile, robber, cheat, liar, disrespecter of all other cultures and peoples started a system based on terror and fear 1400 years ago. And there's 1.7 billion people today that follow this horror movie villain as if he were the perfect example and what he invented as a system was perfect and worthy of devoting one's whole being to.

Do you all think a global civil war is brewing or is this a compatible ideological system with any other group? Think, again, about the whole of it's foundation that it is based on. Muhammad, as described.

. They are full of shit and I genuinely hate them.

It's a valid response to those who would accept and cover for the perpetrators of thousands of instances of child rape. We are dealing two different groups of monsters who are in unholy matrimony with each other.

I'm all for free helicopter rides

Also, just think every time you see Halal meat, that it is mandatory that a Muslim slaughtered the animal with a prayer. Do non-Muslims work in Halal plants? How soon through faulty pragmatism do Brits make all meat Halal? Already this is the case in many government cafeterias and school systems throughout the world. It's crafty, that Islam even backdoors it's way to complete control of the meat industry.

No because they'd say 'Korean' or 'Vietnamese' or whatever the people were from. 'Asian' is an official designation for muslim in the UK media so they never have to actually say 'muslim.'

Back