Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

I think this covers the question of why and how.
GXDKcFxSWLyYIUW-1600x900-noPad.jpg

That's not actually his quote.

Here the same thing like this is the type of thing you should expect living in a big city.

"London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city."

My sympathies for Britain. I hope we don't have any of these in Sweden... but you know.

May all people selling, abusing, abducting children in anyway die a slow horrible death.

you can take the molesters/rapists out of the their natural environment, but you can't take the natural environment out of them it seems

Shocking that cultures that literally cut off female genitalia would not treat them as equals! Shocking!
I just like libruls on mainstream forums which have the mods backing them spin this as nothing to do with religion/culture and their magic-card is that it's not written in the Koran.

Here the same thing like this is the type of thing you should expect living in a big city.

"London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city."
True, "part and parcel of living in a great global city is you gotta be prepared for these kind of things," ... it's obvious "things" means terrorism. Only someone trying to spin it would argue otherwise. He was never misquoted and nothing was taken out of context.

That's not actually his quote.
He did say that.

To be fair, it is sort of taken out of context. ITs not a promotion of terrorism, more an attempt at conditioning people to it.

He did say that.

To be fair, it is sort of taken out of context. ITs not a promotion of terrorism, more an attempt at conditioning people to it.
Being prepared for a terror attack is not the same as saying "terror attacks are just part and parcel of living in a big city". I don't know why people feel the need to take quotes out of context and change the wording to make it more dramatic.

Being prepared for a terror attack is not the same as saying "terror attack are just part and parcel of living in a big city". I don't know why people feel the need to take quotes out of context and change the wording to make it more dramatic.
Like I said, its an attempt to tell people to be ready for it. Its normalization.

Like I said, its an attempt to tell people to be ready for it. Its normalization.
Okay, then they should take his full quote and build on that. Not make yourself look like you're being disingenuous by changing the wording and taking out of context.

Apparently, the only time Marxists care when women are being grabbed by the pussy, is when Trump does it.

But when Muslims are grabbing underage pussies by the hundreds, it's... 'their culture, and if you criticise them you're racist, islamophobic, and a Trump supporter!
Fuck you for implying anti-Trump somehow equals pro-whatever this is.

Also, how about leaving Marx out of this? Marx has been dead for almost 150 years, and as far as I know, precious few MPs have been "Marxists."

My sympathies for Britain. I hope we don't have any of these in Sweden... but you know.

May all people selling, abusing, abducting children in anyway die a slow horrible death.

We will see. This seems to be a Pakistani tradition more than Islam. How many of the refugees are Pakistani?

Your source doesn't contradict my point.

in the uk we use asian for indian, pakistani, bangladeshi etc. What Americans call asians we would call oriental or chinese...we dont reqlly have koreans or japanese.
Robinson is putting japanese etc in his arguement but in common language here we would not refer to an oriental as asian.

He is right that this is muslim though and it is poor form that our decent hindu and sikh communities are lumped in with these scum. Sadly due to this unwilingness to be honest and to teach kids the differences between races and cultures uneducated people assume all asians are probably muslims or pakis which leads to real problems.
If we had some proper education about the history of British asians this country would be a better place. It drives me mad to hear a sikh labbeled a Paki or muslim when these two cultures have one of the deepest ingrained hatreds imaginable.
Generally UK hindus and sikhs have retained their own culture here, and very visibly, whilst becoming succesful and respected community members.
I would love to know why the mass immigration from India and China have been sucsesful in the UK but the mainly Pakistani muslims have completely failed. It is easy to say they are scum...and probably thats true, but did we do something different?

Just a random musing but in the 70's we had a lot of real racist, right wing people and groups....now maybe an immigrant learned quickly to keep their head down, fit in and make friends quickly out fear?

Sorry to hijack your thread with my slightly OT thoughts

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED
SPECIAL SUNDAY MIRROR INVESTIGATION: Authorities failed to act over 40 years - despite repeated warnings to social workers - with up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, abused in Telford

PROD-The-street-pastors-and-police-outside-Club-Crush-Oakengateeds.jpg

Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing

Despite similar high-profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham, authorities in Telford repeatedly failed to stamp out a network of abusers.

The Mirror’s 18-month investigation reveals abuse on unprecedented levels. We found:

• Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
  • Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
  • Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
  • Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
  • One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us
The scale of the abuse uncovered in Telford – population 170,000 – is feared to be the most brutal and long-running of all.

Read more on: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Cultural enrichment.

in the uk we use asian for indian, pakistani, bangladeshi etc. What Americans call asians we would call oriental or chinese...we dont reqlly have koreans or japanese.
Robinson is putting japanese etc in his arguement but in common language here we would not refer to an oriental as asian.

He is right that this is muslim though and it is poor form that our decent hindu and sikh communities are lumped in with these scum. Sadly due to this unwilingness to be honest and to teach kids the differences between races and cultures uneducated people assume all asians are probably muslims or pakis which leads to real problems.
If we had some proper education about the history of British asians this country would be a better place. It drives me mad to hear a sikh labbeled a Paki or muslim when these two cultures have one of the deepest ingrained hatreds imaginable.
Generally UK hindus and sikhs have retained their own culture here, and very visibly, whilst becoming succesful and respected community members.
I would love to know why the mass immigration from India and China have been sucsesful in the UK but the mainly Pakistani muslims have completely failed. It is easy to say they are scum...and probably thats true, but did we do something different?

Just a random musing but in the 70's we had a lot of real racist, right wing people and groups....now maybe an immigrant learned quickly to keep their head down, fit in and make friends quickly out fear?

It's an attempt to obfuscate the truth and deep down, you know it. You coward.

Separating the chaff from the wheat is necessary.

I just don't get why the west is swooning over Islam. We have no problem being critical towards any other religion. What does Islam bring us that is good?

DYIYrn1W0AATyk9.jpg:large

Back