Bro, what kind of muscles you have?

I wonder when he'll come out with his MonkeyMantis video?

"Movement complexity is by far the reason we became human." These guys usually have some bullshit that they base their entire philosophy on. This seems to be his.

Mine are made of Cotati metal fiber

"Movement complexity is by far the reason we became human." These guys usually have some bullshit that they base their entire philosophy on. This seems to be his.
You could make the argument that finer motor skills helped us create tools, but creating tools and using tools in the manner we did is what made us humans. You cannot imagine human society as it is today without the historic evolution of tools, creativity and inventions. You can without movement complexity. That said, movement is extremely important as well, not only for our bodies, but for our brains too.

PS: This was a very serious response to a very unserious comment by Ido. These guys just take something banal and forces it down our throats as existentialism.

", he lost fans in the parkour world and beyond when he announced he wouldn’t train vegans, saying they wouldn’t be able to keep up with his meat-eating “tribe.”"

I kinda like this guy after all

It looks a bit dorky on paper, but when you see him waving his arms when he says it...

Backflips is very important when you're surviving out in the wild. Sneak up on a tiger by doing the lizard crawl.

Back