Brock being paid per appearance both for WWE & UFC!!

Some of the details for his WWE contract have been leaked:

- $350,000 per match
- $75,000 per non-wrestling appearance
- $350,000 per year for likeness and merchandising, with an option to allow the UFC to offer the same
- 6% on all Brock Lesnar merchandise, which works out at $1.50 for every full price shirt, everybody else gets $1.25

- $350,000 per match
- $350,000 per year for likeness and merchandising, with an option to allow the UFC to offer the same
- 6% on all Brock Lesnar merchandise, which works out at $1.50 for every full price shirt, everybody else gets $1.25
Yea, somehow I don't see Brock being worth $75K to show up, stand there and have Heyman talk but McMahon loves him and it's his world

- $350,000 per match

He's not worth it. He's 10 minutes away from being old, and they are pretending there is some insane mystique that isn't there. He is, in fact, a needle mover.. But he isn't worth 350k per fkn wrestling match.. No fkn way.

Yea, somehow I don't see Brock being worth $75K to show up, stand there and have Heyman talk but McMahon loves him and it's his world

He's not worth it. He's 10 minutes away from being old, and they are pretending there is some insane mystique that isn't there. He is, in fact, a needle mover.. But he isn't worth 350k per fkn wrestling match.. No fkn way.

Well...Vince and Co seem to think so.

Good job Brock. Get that money

Well...Vince and Co seem to think so.

Good job Brock. Get that money
No way am I blaming Brock. Shoe on the other foot, I'd be doing what Brock is doing. It's good for Brock for sure.

Now Rousey getting $1.5mil for this first year is pretty crazy when Charlotte has been killing it for a while and is making $550K. A guy like Kane getting almost a mil is still crazy and of course Nakamura is only getting $400K/year or about as much as a single Lesnar match.

No way am I blaming Brock. Shoe on the other foot, I'd be doing what Brock is doing. It's good for Brock for sure.

Now Rousey getting $1.5mil for this first year is pretty crazy when Charlotte has been killing it for a while and is making $550K. A guy like Kane getting almost a mil is still crazy and of course Nakamura is only getting $400K/year or about as much as a single Lesnar match.

Eyeballs.

bork is being paid per appearance in the ufc?

i dont believe it

Rousey is getting 1.5 million?

Fkn lol.. She was almost Tonya Harding before they hired her. Wtf?

- $350,000 per match

Isn’t Ziggler getting 1.5 million a year to be a professional Jobber?

Isn’t Ziggler getting 1.5 million a year to be a professional Jobber?
Technically $1.4 million/year for three years and his previous contract was $1 million per year downside already. So to keep him, the WWE gave him almost half a mil more. For me, I'm happy for Ziggler because it's not like he's not trying. He puts his body on the line and works hard so good for him and not to mention he's stuck with the WWE through thick and thin for well over 10 years

Last edited:
Back