Brock Lesnar Before & After Entering The USADA Testing Pool

Obviously the guys you mentioned would be in the 0.01% of the planet would wouldnt be scared by a raging Lesner charging at them
I think that number is much higher. You have to factor in the number of people that are at least almost the same size as Brock in addition to the number of psychopaths in the world that have to fear. I get what you're saying, but there are thousands if not millions of people that are not afraid to die and would not be afraid of Brock.

Brock's only good for Hulk-smashing while looking the part. No one wants Brawk's belly hanging over his shorts for the big Comeback. DC plays that chubby, goody-two-shoes part already and does it damn well.

Mat Birk before and after NFL:
matt-birk-model-10172013.jpg

Wow, Brock Lesnar, one of the most famous wrestlers ever is/was juicing?

NO WAI O:

Thiago lost some serious mass
zhgoE2L.png

But WWE fans who tell me they are smart and not gullible always told me about WWE's wellness policy, Brock, the jacked up VAnilla Ice and company are Completly clean. Then again they also said that they can't wait to see Cm Punk'sbadasss devastating kicks they saw used in WWE in the UFC. The dude is legit.

“I’m just a jacked white boy, deal with it.”

Translation: I inject HGH everyday and Testosterone every other day.

You betcha! Jacked is what they call getting a needle in the Mid-North, Don'tcha know?

CoordinatedBreakableKitfox-small.gif

But WWE fans who tell me they are smart and not gullible always told me about WWE's wellness policy, Brock, the jacked up VAnilla Ice and company are Completly clean. Then again they also said that they can't wait to see Cm Punk'sbadasss devastating kicks they saw used in WWE in the UFC. The dude is legit.

Brock was never in the WWE Wellness Policy
Also the testing is more about addictive drugs.
It was implemented because of all the wrestlers getting addicted to scripts.
They now monitor everything you take & all scripts are monitored.
They do test FT performers for PE's, but the threshold is higher than USADA.
But Brock was never tested due to be PT (contractually) & for the obvious

But the WP is a life-saver for the guys, but completely different than UFC/USADA

Lost all that muscle faster than Jimmy Johns can deliver!

Why doesn't he just get back on the "juice" and then claim "pulsing". If anyone's body has decided to "pulse" PEDs its this guy.

One thing i think that gets overlooked in these stupid things is how mich time has passed between pics. It’s not a 20 year old- 25 year old comparison. It’s a 40 something year old man.

Seen worse examples.

I'll forget seeing his tits flap for the first time in WWE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back