Brock Lesnar is going to walk into the title fight with the WWE belt (serious)

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On WWE Raw, Paul Heyman, who is Brock Lesnar's advocate, says that Brock will go into the UFC title fight with the WWE belt on his shoulder.

This is fucking great TV seriously. Great for the UFC too. It's great marketing for the WWE.

The shark has truly been jumped

Said it once, I'll say it again

Fucking shameful

I am pretty sure he is dropping it in August. I doubt they risk him losing to DC while the champ

Not happening
You are believing a WWE storyline lol

His last match is in august.
He will lose & train for DC after that

On WWE Raw, Paul Heyman, who is Brock Lesnar's advocate, says that Brock will go into the UFC title fight with the WWE belt on his shoulder.

This is fucking great TV seriously. Great for the UFC too. It's great marketing for the WWE.

...I'm more afraid that this Paul Heyman guy will appear on press conferences

UFC's version of

mccully-unmasked.gif

Not happening
You are believing a WWE storyline lol

His last match is in august.
He will lose & train for DC after that
He's not going to drop it. It's all part of Vince's plan. He's taking the chance that Brock will win the UFC title and is going to bring it back to Raw. It's a huge gamble and is why Brock still has not lost the belt.

He's not going to drop it. It's all part of Vince's plan. He's taking the chance that Brock will win the UFC title and is going to bring it back to Raw. It's a huge gamble and is why Brock still has not lost the belt.

Do you believe Heyman is Brock's real life Manager/agent too?

So can Cormier win the Universal title. Champ vs. Champ. #superfight

Do you believe Heyman is Brock's real life Manager/agent too?
If you don't think Heyman plays a crucial role behind Brock Lesnar's direction in the WWE then you know nothing. The WWE has also transitioned from comically fake to a more work-shoot era. Most of their storylines are based more in reality.

If Heyman says the Brock is brining the WWE belt to the UFC title fight, then it will happen. Not just for the WWE's sake, but for the UFC's sake too. This is a business move, Dana knows its good for business, Vince knows its good for business.

I question whether the UFC would allow it...why would they give WWE that kind of free PR?

if it happens, it would be indeed be an embarrassment to everyone involved, including Brock.

UFC's version of

mccully-unmasked.gif

If Lesnar gets smashed by DC there's always: Bellator - Brock vs McCully. The fans have been clamoring for it. lol

Edit: In all seriousness Bellator would probably do Brock vs Lashley.

I question whether the UFC would allow it...why would they give WWE that kind of free PR?

if it happens, it would be indeed be an embarrassment to everyone involved, including Brock.
Because PAY PER VIEW BUYS. This stunt will massively increase the hype behind the pay per view and even convert some WWE fans. You don't need to be Warren Buffett to understand this.

UFC, WWE youtube views will skyrocket. The more talk there is, the bigger event this is. It's a huge fucking snowball marketing scheme.

It's great tv. I chuckled out of nostalgic thoughts.

On a side note. Even pro wrestling understands that defending a title is important.

Back