Brock Lesnar record

I took a look at Brock Lesnar mma record and was impressed by it. He fought the best at the time and ducked literally no one. Not bad for someone who many consider as a fake fighter. And don't forget he was the one who ended Undertaker unbeaten Wrestlemania streak. MMA would never reach their mainstream audience without fighters like Lesnar, Cm Punk, Ronda, etc

yeTPJ9B.png
yeah right...

I took a look at Brock Lesnar mma record and was impressed by it. He fought the best at the time and ducked literally no one. Not bad for someone who many consider as a fake fighter. And don't forget he was the one who ended Undertaker unbeaten Wrestlemania streak. MMA would never reach their mainstream audience without fighters like Lesnar, Cm Punk, Ronda, etc

yeTPJ9B.png
Didn't realize this was a troll post until this one reference

Didn't realize this was a troll post until this one reference

I don't think its a troll post. CM Punk does help the organization reach main stream. However, he embarasses the sport as well.

CM Punk has been out of WWE so long that I think his value has diminished, coupled with how SHIT he is as an MMA fighter, and how old he is in a a lower weight class where you need to be more nimble and have more reflexes.

Lesnar can still bulldoze a majority of the HW fighters aside from the elite.

yeTPJ9B.png
some newb mma fans are retarded. He fought the best the at the time? He didn’t fight Fedor nog Cro Cop Barnett Arlovski Sylvia Arlovski or half of the other greats from that era

some newb mma fans are retarded. He fought the best the at the time? He didn’t fight Fedor nog Cro Cop Barnett Arlovski Sylvia Arlovski or half of the other greats from that era

Cro Cop and Arlovski were not greats in that era. Cro Cop was getting knocked unconscious by Gabriel Gonzaga and Brendan Schaub. Fedor was getting his shit pushed in by full-time Sam's Club tire salesman and sexual predator Brett Rogers and scraping out a win there. And Brock more than wanted to fight Fedor. I won't even acknowledge that you brought up Zombie Nogueira or Sylvia.

Fedor's management company wanted the UFC to co-promote with M1 global in order to have him. They thought he was bigger than Floyd Mayweather. They knew if the UFC signed him, there was a strong possibility he would be exposed and his value would be diminished. And as we saw, he fucking went downhill faster than humpty dumpty once he could no longer hide behind circus fights and had to fight real competition.

Edit: I think/hope your post was troll

Last edited:
You think Brock would have stayed hidden in a bus? I dont think so.

Most of those guys were done.... Wtf you talking about? None of those guys wereat the top of the ufc except maybe Barnett and zombie nog.

Sylvia....fucking Sylvia... Lol

Pretty sure Cain, Overeem, Carwin, etc are better than old poopypants.

Cro Cop and Arlovski were not greats in that era. Cro Cop was getting knocked unconscious by Gabriel Gonzaga and Brendan Schaub. Fedor was getting his shit pushed in by full-time Sam's Club tire salesman and sexual predator Brett Rogers and scraping out a win there. And Brock more than wanted to fight Fedor. I won't even acknowledge that you brought up Zombie Nogueira or Sylvia.

Fedor's management company wanted the UFC to co-promote with M1 global in order to have him. They thought he was bigger than Floyd Mayweather. They knew if the UFC signed him, there was a strong possibility he would be exposed and his value would be diminished. And as we saw, he fucking went downhill faster than humpty dumpty once he could no longer hide behind circus fights and had to fight real competition.

Edit: I think/hope your post was troll
Most of those guys were done.... Wtf you talking about? None of those guys wereat the top of the ufc except maybe Barnett and zombie nog.

Sylvia....fucking Sylvia... Lol

Pretty sure Cain, Overeem, Carwin, etc are better than old poopypants.
I don’t sit here and remember dates but lol at acting like randy and Mir were the best if that time. Fedor was still on his streak and Sylvia had just fell off

Here are the rankings from July 2008Mir was #15 lol

He fought 1 guy in the top ten lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...p/2008/7/26/579486/bloody-elbow-july-mma-meta

say what you want about Bork Lazor ... but he never ducked anybody and came to fight

impossible to take the roids out of the equation.

he probably still steamrolls herring and KOs handy, but no way to be sure.
It's impossible to take the roids out of the conversation anytime we are talking about any pro athlete. Old Man Couture can barely walk to the ring without massive amounts of exogenous testosterone giving him some kick. The Natural indeed.

But yeah. Lesnar probably started roiding in middle school.

yeTPJ9B.png

Only impressed by his Mir win. Would've been of mark, but then he failed the drop.

Not bad for someone who many consider as a fake fighter.

Real fans don't call him a fake fighter,everyone knows he was a beast..lol at all the pro wrestling dorks bring up some pro wrestling championship every thread lol

Ending the undertakers streak........

Literally means nothing.....

Could have said followed script of television show......wwe titles mean absolutely nothing to anyone above age 10.

Brock was lucky he came in pre -USADA......we saw what post USADA BROCK produces......dirty tests.

He had an awesome career and did great things but he's been juiced to the gills since day 1.

This is the USADA era, and he doesn't belong. Should be banned forever and be sent back to his pro acting.

I don’t sit here and remember dates but lol at acting like randy and Mir were the best if that time. Fedor was still on his streak and Sylvia had just fell off

Here are the rankings from July 2008Mir was #15 lol

He fought 1 guy in the top ten lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...p/2008/7/26/579486/bloody-elbow-july-mma-meta

Frank was ranked #15 in Brock's second ever MMA fight. Frank was ranked #3 when they fought the second time and he beat him.

Carwin was ranked #5 when he beat him.

Cain was ranked #4 when they fought.

Overreem was ranked #4 when they fought.

Mark Hunt was ranked #6 when they fought.

Yeah, I'd say Brock took chances and fought some tough fighters in his career.

Back