Brock Lesnar signs new deal with WWE

Brock Leanne... is she a cute girl?

Haha damn auto-correct.. fixed

two-heads-of-broccoli.jpg

MV5BOWEzNWZkZWMtMDc2Ni00NTQxLWI5YzMtMDFjODFkNDAwNTkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNjMzODc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

its not like wwe is bellator. he can compete for ufc/wwe same time

Soon enough the lines between WWE and WME will so blurred Stipe will be fighting The Undertaker.

after i read the results from wrestlemania, i figured he would sign with wwe again

he's a master at getting paid for only showing up 10 times a year

after i read the results from wrestlemania, i figured he would sign with wwe again

he's a master at getting paid for only showing up 10 times a year
better than the rock

I wonder if his contract has any say in him competing in the UFC? Probably not. Dana isn't happy.

its not like wwe is bellator. he can compete for ufc/wwe same time

not at all.

beock still has his usada problem from ufc 200. and wwe said after all brock made the wwe drug problem look so bad they wont let him again.

Brock still has fights left on his UFC contract according to Dana

I wonder if his contract has any say in him competing in the UFC? Probably not. Dana isn't happy.

Dana is almost a WWE employee. At least as long as Rousey is there.

Brock looks like crap now. Flabby as hell. Not sure if he is off the juice or just aging as he is nearly 40, but damn does he look horrible now.

I though Vince McMahon was smart. I check out some of Brocks matches and dude does jack shit in the ring. Last night the fans were booing him and chanting boring.

Isn't Rousey still technically signed to UFC? They could be doing some kind of a trade off. Knowing Rousey won't be fighting anytime soon if ever again, they probably loaned her to WWE in exchange for a fight or two from Brock even if he's under WWE contract.

Back