Brock Lesnar signs new deal with WWE

Damn I was hoping Brock would come back go UFC to fight few times other than just once.

Crazy stuff.

It's wild to imagine Brock getting a title fight while he has obligations to WWE.

It aligns with UFC's current shortsighteness of looking at singular events rather than the big picture. What a mess it would be if HW division was put on hold because Brock was busy with wrestling.

Seems real desperate.

So again jerking off UFC pretending he wants to fight UFC again?

after i read the results from wrestlemania, i figured he would sign with wwe again

he's a master at getting paid for only showing up 10 times a year
Imagine if UFC fighters has to show up 10 times a year.

It's for the best, it'd be uncomfortable watching what Stipe would do to him

Crazy stuff.

It's wild to imagine Brock getting a title fight while he has obligations to WWE.

It aligns with UFC's current shortsighteness of looking at singular events rather than the big picture. What a mess it would be if HW division was put on hold because Brock was busy with wrestling.

Seems real desperate.

with brock resigning with wwe he not fighting in ufc

UFC and WWE are pretty tight these days and last few years have been trading a number of guys/girls. Wouldn't be surprised to see Brock fight in UFC still. Its not like he signed with another MMA promotion, he can fight in UFC anytime he wants with Vince McMahons green light, just like before.

heyman is brock real manager/agent.
Shit that's right lol. I can't believe I forgot about that. Yeah, if it's working to get him the money and he wants and the schedule he wants just keep doing that.

Shit that's right lol. I can't believe I forgot about that. Yeah, if it's working to get him the money and he wants and the schedule he wants just keep doing that.

paul does a great job every year it seems he teases a ufc return and we know what happened haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back