Brock Lesnar + teeth

Andre the giant had some scary looking team too.

looks like he chews. Pretty trash habit but then again so are steroids

If a dentist ever told me something was 80,000 dollars I'd tell him thanks but no thanks and I'd be on a $800 round trip flight to Thailand where they'll do a comparable job for like 4 grand.

well if you have insurance you would probably end up paying less than 4 grand

I know what I'm going to be for Halloween.

I cannot for the life of me understand how you make that much money and refuse to take care of basic hygiene needs

You know what’s also fucked up? People I work with, who have company dental AND a good wage still don’t. It’s free and they still refuse to get their teeth fixed. WTF!

View attachment 405703

rdZrv83.jpg
Wtf? The bottom teeth are tubular and filled in like they were hollow. Is this human?

I know right, very odd indeed

Anyone have any insight into what is going on?
It's dental attrition from bruxism (grinding).. and in his case ground down to the soft dentin ,, where decay has started ( the brown edges).. common with heavy lifters, roidheads, and people who eat 10 times a day. The dentin constantly getting hit with low pH from constant carbs/sugars in the mouth gets compromised quick.

Last edited:
I think more likely answer is that Brock is scared of the dentist, and is content to let his teeth be.
Remember Death clutch camp had a no punching his face rule.
And I love Brock, he’s just human eh!

It's dental attrition (grinding) .. and in his case ground down to the soft dentin ,, where decay has started ( the brown edges).. common with heavy lifters, roidheads, and people who eat 10 times a day. The dentin constantly getting hit with low pH from constant carbs/sugars in the mouth gets compromised quick.

Sometimes when Im very nervous I grind my teeth so hard that I wake my wife up.
I fear for my dental future.

It's dental attrition (grinding) .. and in his case ground down to the soft dentin ,, where decay has started ( the brown edges).. common with heavy lifters, roidheads, and people who eat 10 times a day. The dentin constantly getting hit with low pH from constant carbs/sugars in the mouth gets compromised quick.
Thx for FILlING us in. That’s some messed stuff

How the fuck do people even find threads like this to bump

Back