Brock Lesnar + teeth

That's fucking nasty as hell man. Sable is nasty as hell for letting that mouth go anywhere near her.

But we all knew she was nasty as hell to begin with. I bet she eats ass while jerking cock.<Varys01>
we gotta see her teeth next.

Could see Hitler's Aryan Doctors really struggling over this one..

True in almost all cases. Same with hockey players. They get teeth permanently fixed after retiring. However, Brock's teeth are rotten. They aren't broken, haven't been knocked out, etc. Rotten teeth are really bad for your health. Plus they make your breath smell like fresh asshole. Get that fixed, son!
I remember noticing a missing tooth from a post fight interview, but his lower teeth do seem rotten. I have a little dentistry knowledge and cases like this normally get solved with veneers, which is still risky for Brock both in WWE and MMA.

o1G-vl.gif

Murricans are obsessed with teeth. You can be a piece of shit human but it doesn't matter as long as you have pearly whites

I think it's caused by chewing tobacco? I've seen similar, but not as bad, here in the Midwest.
Yeah his teeth are fucked from it and he probably has gum disease too. If he keeps it up, his face will cancer off

Steroids cause uncontrollable behavior.

ie: rage, wife-beating, infanticide, teeth grinding, etc...

What in the actual FUCK!!!!

Why do his bottom teeth look like they're shaved down to the fucking root?!! How is it even possible for him to eat anything in this condition?

I can't stop looking at it. Seriously, WTF? I've never seen bottom teeth like that.

I cannot for the life of me understand how you make that much money and refuse to take care of basic hygiene needs
Right? Ppl saying Ronda and Madonna stink. Why??

This is just wrong. Brush your FUCKING Brock-teeth bitch.

Ate there any steroids that cause tooth decay?

You Brits are coming in strong:
  • Britain is starting to overtake America in obesity rates, according to recent figures
  • According to stats the percentage of US children aged 9 to 11 who are obese is 18.5%
  • The figure for children in their final year of primary school in England is at a record high of 20%
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750341/Bigger-11-year-olds-England-obese-United-States.html

Britain sixth fattest nation in the world - and rates rising faster than United States

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...est-nation-world-rising-faster-united-states/

Dude I don’t doubt it. I was Merely applying a bull shit stereotype like you did.

Where are the dentists here on Sherdog to resolve this issue?

The British only recently started brushing their teeth for years they were known has green toofs

Also those Americans with bad teeth have British blood you do realize the majority of White Americans are from Britain that is their bloodline it traces back to the UK so its in their DNA
i-miss-john-oliver-from-when-he-had-bangs-and-british-teeth-282822.jpg

o6uye.jpg

cusl01_hitchens0712.jpg

4767387_0b6e9b005f.jpg
Well as fine as those sets of gnashers are I really believe that having bad
Teeth would be environmental not hereditary but I suppose you have to blame someone

Back