Rumored Brock Lesnar to be cageside for DC vs. Black Beast

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“Brock Lesnar might be in New York,” UFC President White told ESPN. “That’s not guaranteed, we haven’t talked about it or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if he called and said, ‘I’m coming to the fight.’ I plan on Brock Lesnar fighting soon.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/23...on-could-be-cageside-ufc-230-cormier-vs-lewis
----------------------------
Would love to see the Black Beast tangle up with the White Beast in a post-fight scuffle if Lewis KOs DC.

So were making threads about how Lesnar may or may not attend a UFC event and nobody has asked him? Why?

Hope BB wins and goes deep on Lesnar post-fight.

Brawk will be too busy learning how to land properly for his next body slam.

Jon Jones is also going to be there. Maybe. Who knows? He could be. Or he couldn't be. Possibly. He hasn't said anything and I didn't ask but it's possible. Maybe.

Alright, can't wait for another WWE promo that DC gets weirdly defensive about!

<JerryWWF><DisgustingHHH><26><34>

Jon Jones is also going to be there. Maybe. Who knows? He could be. Or he couldn't be. Possibly. He hasn't said anything and I didn't ask but it's possible. Maybe.
imagine if gus pulls out this saturday then DC kos lewis and both brock and jones come to octagon to announce their fight and let DC stare them while crying lol

Both Lewis and Lesnar are getting his ass kicked by DC. A Stipe rematch would be interesting.

Popcorn time
giphy.gif

I plan on Jon Jones fighting soon.

Can't wait for Black Beast vs Lesnar.

It's never going to happen but there is something strangely appealing about Brock vs Lewis

The Black Beast vs a Jacked White Boy

I'd watch the shit out of that tbh

With the state of HW I'm still all about a money fight after Black Beast gets his shot. Beast isn't a money fight, he deserved the shot but Lesnar or Jones would be true money fights. I'm game for either.

To think, all it would take is one punch from Lewis on an injured DC and it'd be all but guaranteed that Lesnar will be champ again.

Back