Brock Lesnar Transformation/ Did Tyson Juice

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
OGH2F2b.gif

brock.jpg

He always had that habit of flexing his traps so they appear bigger, he was a lanklet in his early teenage years tho.

Last edited:
heh, the dick on his chest is wiggling.

Them Viking genetics...

He's always been a freak of nature .. crazy genetics+ farm life+ farm food+ lift some weights= Brock results

uh. I think you're missing a vital ingredient there. a freak of nature is Tyson, who was 5'9 195 lbs with sub-15 % bf at 14, when he walked off the street into Cus D'Amato's gym, without ever seriously doing weights. And eating horrible fast food. Not that Brock doesn't have elite genetics, but CLEARLY the man has had varying degrees of help over the years.

The power of multiple linked carbon rings

uh. I think you're missing a vital ingredient there. a freak of nature is Tyson, who was 5'9 195 lbs with sub-15 % bf at 14, when he walked off the street into Cus D'Amato's gym, without ever seriously doing weights. And eating horrible fast food. Not that Brock doesn't have elite genetics, but CLEARLY the man has had varying degrees of help over the years.
You're comparing a 5'9 195 lb muscle guy to a 6'3 300 lb muscular athletic freak who even if he had never touched steroids would still be macular and athletic and over 260+ lbs .. huge huge difference .. trust me .. I'm 6'3 myself and took me lots of hard work, consistency , dieting to reach a lean muscular 230 lbs .. I didn't begin hgh up until 10 months ago and yes it's helped me to reach 244 lbs .. but Brock is a whole different beast with or without supplements .. I was bigger and more muscular than Tyson at the age of 17 tbh.. and btw you better not being saying that Tyson never used peds

I believe that Tyson has admitted to similar help as well.

Back