Brock Lesnar Transformation/ Did Tyson Juice

You're comparing a 5'9 195 lb muscle guy to a 6'3 300 lb muscular athletic freak who even if he had never touched steroids would still be macular and athletic and over 260+ lbs .. huge huge difference .. trust me .. I'm 6'3 myself and took me lots of hard work, consistency , dieting to reach a lean muscular 230 lbs .. I didn't begin hgh up until 10 months ago and yes it's helped me to reach 244 lbs .. but Brock is a whole different beast with or without supplements .. I was bigger and more muscular than Tyson at the age of 17 tbh.. and btw you better not being saying that Tyson never used peds
You weren't bigger than Tyson at 17 if you need HGH to get to 230 at 6'3 gtfo lol

Look at the stretch marks on Tysons chest... That does not occur from the weight room or sparring. He had help early and often...

You're joking, right? I have stretch marks on my arms and other parts of my body and only started lifting the last year or so. I'm not big at all, just bigger and that was enough to get me stretch marks

Youtube video pls
Search "mike tysons and what height means to him" in that vid they measure his flexed bicep and neck.
There's also another right before the holyfeild fight.
Look the shit up, it's just an illusion

uh. I think you're missing a vital ingredient there. a freak of nature is Tyson, who was 5'9 195 lbs with sub-15 % bf at 14, when he walked off the street into Cus D'Amato's gym, without ever seriously doing weights. And eating horrible fast food. Not that Brock doesn't have elite genetics, but CLEARLY the man has had varying degrees of help over the years.

For real. I know quite a bit about Mike. They didn't even think he was that old and was lying about his age. Cus had to see documentation to verify this kid was actually 13-14 and not bullshitting. Tyson was a serious genetic freak.

Search "mike tysons and what height means to him" in that vid they measure his flexed bicep and neck.
There's also another right before the holyfeild fight.
Look the shit up, it's just an illusion
I saw that they measured but I didn't see the number...it was in 240p.....Sorry I need to see it to believe it....For all we know the number they report is not him flexing.

He's always been a freak of nature .. crazy genetics+ farm life+ farm food+ lift some weights= Brock results

fed up of this gay farm life meme. i knew a farmers son in school and he was a fat piece of shit

Why is TS asking if Tyson juiced when Tyson has already admitted to juicing? I think it's been established.

Lesnar's transformation is obvious, the only question is when did he start juicing? I read that Tyson started juicing as a young teenager (13 or 14), I'm guessing from those images that Lesnar started slightly later, during his wrestling years in college.
no, for the last time, it hasn't been established. he openly said he used a whizzer to get past coke and weed tests. the guy is self-loathing to a high degree, he would have probably come clean about roids. He told people all his belts were garbage and meant nothing, ffs. And if he did juice, it would have been later in his career. he was much more of a physical specimen in his teens than lesnar.

fb4a3867c525d0b5e5585bb641eb6e50.jpg

16 inches not flexing....lol cmon son, his arms are not that big, 16 looks right, 17 inches flexed is what that chart said before the mcbride fight, he was 15lbs heavier, and they say every 15-20 lbs adds about a inch to your arms...
It liberally all adds up, there's no reason they would make him seem small.

I saw that they measured but I didn't see the number...it was in 240p.....Sorry I need to see it to believe it....For all we know the number they report is not him flexing.

fb4a3867c525d0b5e5585bb641eb6e50.jpg

16 inches not flexing....lol cmon son, his arms are not that big, 16 looks right, 17 inches flexed is what that chart said before the mcbride fight, he was 15lbs heavier, and they say every 15-20 lbs adds about a inch to your arms...
It liberally all adds up, there's no reason they would make him seem small.

I don't believe every 15lbs ads an inch....Atleast not for my bodytype.

I say it's 17 inches...I really doubt 16....IDK, I need to see the measurement...I refuse to believe my arms size are pretty much like Tysons

If you have only had pubes for two years and you have the musculature of a 25 year old man......something is up.

If you're 5'10" and a lean 220 in a sport that heavily emphasizes cardio......something is up.

There is only so far you can go with this "genetic freak from the streets" line of reasoning. Same goes for the "grew up on a farm" nonsense.

Of course they both took steroids are you actually serious

Back