Brock Lesnar vs Matt Mitrione

good fight and I would love to see it. I want Brock vs anyone in UFC.. his fights were exciting. UFC got worse when he left, its true.

Good return fight, if Brock is coming back.

Which would be honestly awesome for the UFC. They need the star power. Say what you want about anything else, but people would be saying "Ronda who?" after a week of Brock being back in the UFC.
It's good because I think Mitrione is a company- and businessman first and foremost, so if Dana gave him a million bucks backroom bonus he'd probably gladly lose on purpose so the Lesnar hype train could gather up some speed and make the UFC that sweet PPV money.

If Mitrione fights to win, he KOs Lesnar in one round.

brock defeated the undertaker, the fucking undertaker. he knocks matt's head clean off, clean off.

and huge if true

Brock eats a couple shots, but pins Matt to the cage, gets him to the canvas, and proceeds to TKO him toward the end of the first round.. that's what would happen. However, I doubt if he came back that the UFC would put Brock all his star power against Mitrione. They'd probably stick him in there with a guy who at least has some name value. Maybe Mir III or possibly Nog.

Back