Brock Lesnar's height

proncley

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I mean if Jericho is 5'9 or 5'10, Brock can't be taller than 6'1.

Although here we have him with 6'3-6'4 Jones and he looks about the same height:

Jericho probably wears lifts in his shoes.

WWE has an even bigger fetish for large men than Sherdog (if you can believe that), so manlets like Jericho are required to wear lifts.

Brock is a legit 6'3"

Look at Jerichos shoes there. Hes on about 3-4 inch heels.

I'd say Brock is a legit 6'3".

He's a big dude.

He towered over him plus Jericho has spiky hair and lifts. 6’3” confirmed

How's he going to run and jump around with those lifts? It's a ACL injury in the making, so I have my doubts he wears lifts.
Kane who is 6'8-6'9 legit... was well known to wear LIFTS to look 7'.

Triple H who is maybe 6'2 was billed at 6'4 even though it was glaring untrue next to Edge and Orton who were legit around 6'4 (and billed as such).

WWE has an even more messed up relationship with height than Sherdog XD

But Carwin cut height and bulked hand size for fights.........

I think Brock cuts height too, especially when he bulks his trapezius muscles........

I mean if Jericho is 5'9 or 5'10, Brock can't be taller than 6'1.

Although here we have him with 6'3-6'4 Jones and he looks about the same height:

Chris Jericho is 5'9. Met him many many times. I feel like that pic is deceptive. Never stood next to Lesnar, but 6'3 is probably about right.

Triple H who is maybe 6'2 was billed at 6'4 even though it was glaring untrue next to Edge and Orton who were legit around 6'4 (and billed as such).

maybe Edge and Orton are really 6'3 then and Triple H is 6'1 ?

Pretty easy to find out since he was measured at the NFL combine. Think he was 6’2.

Brock is 6'2. Definitly shorter than 6'3 and most definitly not 6'1. Jericho has lifts in his shoes there like everyone else in the WWE. WWE inflates height even more than the UFC.

Also:

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Brock-Lesnar-2764.html

This website got him listed as 6'2. This is probably the most legit website when it comes to height

Jericho must be the Dan Henderson of pro wrestling, I remember him being there more than 15 years ago when I was watching wrestling as a kid lol. Might be the only one from that era still doing it.

That's possible too but HHH is definitely not 6'4, he was barely taller than Cena :D

Well if he's barely taller than Cena, he's definitely 6'1, because Cena is 6'0.

But then this here gets interesting, because I don't see more than 1 or 2 inches between Cena and Lesnar (and Cena is definitely not wearing lifts):

Its been known that Jericho wears lifts since his WCW days in the 90s. Hes only 5'9 but wears them to appear 6'

Jericho is wearing lifts. You can see how ridiculously chunky the soles of his boots are even with the pads covering them. #VanillaMidget

Back